nineteen / snatched

Allison Malfoy

         "Harry!" I shouted. Bathilda turned into a snake, that snake being Nagini, before Nagini had even noticed me, I quickly jumped to the side, hoping I wouldn't be caught, as then Voldemort would know I was a traitor. Hermione hit it with a spell and grabbed me from behind the wall, pulling me and Harry to a bedroom, and we all quickly slid we behind the bed, in hiding.
We quickly apparated out of there and to a stream in the woods. After we set up camp, we all rested. I lay in my bunk and thought about Draco once more. I missed him, shockingly enough.

"Hermione," I began. "Do you miss Ron?" I asked, suddenly, causing her to look toward me.

"Of course." She whispered. It was getting dark out but Harry was still not returning. "And you miss Draco." She stated, knowingly.

I couldn't respond. I felt shame for my feelings for him. And it didn't help that they hated him so much.

"It's okay to admit it, Allison. You love him." She said. Do I? Do I love him?

"Ron?" Hermione shouted, sitting herself up, and jumping from the cot she was on. I looked out the tent to see he had come back and he had helped Harry destroy the horcrux too.

       The next day we traveled to Luna's father. I wasn't sure why, but Hermione did. We knocked on his door. I had been here many times considering Luna was my best friend.

"Allison." Her father answered, smiling at the sight of me.

"Hello, Mister Lovegood." I smiled in response, thrilled to see him, and hoping to see Luna as well.

"And Harry Potter?" He questioned, peering over my shoulder. He then invited us in and we sat around his kitchen table.

"Where's Luna?" I finally asked, looking around to see no sight of her.

"Luna? She'll be along. So how may I help you Mister Potter?" He quickly changed the subject, causing me to question him slightly.

"It was about your necklace." Harry said. Mr. Lovegood pulled out the necklace which was in the shape of a triangle with a circle in the middle along with a line right through.

"It's the sign of the deathly hallows." He informed us before going on to explain the tale of the three brothers. I had already hear it many times before, as my mother would read it to me as a child, and it had always been a favorite of mine. Once he finished his explanation, we all stared to one another, carefully, as we were finally on to something more.

"We should really be going." Hermione said gratefully.

"No!" He shouted, causing me to jump back a little, growing even more skeptical of the man I've known for years. "You're my only hope." He whispered.

"Only hope for what, Mister Lovegood?" I asked, careful of my words.

"They took her. They took my Luna." He said sadly.

"What?" I gasped, now extremely worried for the sake of my best friend. "Who?"

"Voldemort." And right as he said that, the death eaters came. We ducked for cover. And latched hands, then disapparated into the middle of the woods.

"That traitor!" Ron shouted.

"They kidnapped her because he supported me. It was his last option." Harry said, in Mister Lovegood's defense, and he was right. He just wanted his daughter back. We began to do enchantments when suddenly, a rustle in the distance caused us to look closely, nervously.

"Hello." A voice said to me while looking me up and down, and I realized we were surrounded by some snatchers. We all quickly began to run, as the snatchers threw spells our way. I grabbed onto my wand and attempted to hit one with Crucio but he hit me first. I watched Ron fall down next to me, as we then were grouped together, in a circle.

"What happened to you, ugly?" A snatcher asked Harry. I looked over at Harry who's face was completely distorted. "What's your name?"

"Dudley. Vernon Dudley." Harry responded in a lie.

"What do they call you?" He asked Hermione. "Penelope Clearwater. Half-blood." She responded.

"You?" He asked me.

"Pansy Parkinson." I responded, with the first name that popped into my mind. The snatcher walked back to Harry and looked closer at his face, examining every detail. These snatchers were usually clueless imbeciles, but he seemed more clever than his own good.

"Actually, change of plans." He looked back to me, cocking his head to the left, curiously. "We wont be taking this lot straight to the Ministry." He said slowly.