twenty one / explain

Allison Malfoy

         My parents were called over and I was shaking, that sick feeling still lingered in the pit of my stomach and I felt I could vomit at any given point. Draco stared over at me, as I waited carefully by the window. Lucius and Narcissa stood nearby, and I kept noticing Narcissa's worried looks every time we made awkward eye contact. The sound of the house elf opening their front door, caused me to panic. My mother walked in first and then my father.

"Father—" I tried to begin. But before I could finish, he lifted his hand and slapped my cheek so hard to the point I fell to the floor. I reached up, grasping onto my skin, as I could feel the swelling set in. As I pulled my hand away, I noticed blood, as if I wasn't beat up enough already from the snatchers. Draco rushed over to my side and helped me up to my feet. I shook my arm from his, and stepped away from them all.

"You stupid little girl!" He shouted in a rage. "Don't you ever show your face around my home again!" He continued, in clear disappointment. I felt tears form in my eyes, but I didn't care. No matter how many times my father had told me that crying is for the weak minded, I didn't care.

"But father," I tried to explain myself, yet again.

"I don't want to hear it. You are nothing but a blood traitor. You're no daughter of mine." He stated. And with that, I felt myself as I began to run up to Dracos room, feeling the tears stream down my face.

"Where the hell were you?" Draco shouted at me in a whisper as he followed after me, grabbing onto my arm.

"It's hard to explain, Draco. Let go of me. You're hurting my arm!" I shouted back as he pulled me into his room, and slammed the door behind us.

"It's been nearly 4 months!" He shouted, angrily.

"Draco, the night of the wedding, Ron was holding on to me." I began, not fully knowing how to word my sentences correctly, as my mind was a mess.

"Why was he holding on to you?" He asked in jealousy, and I rolled my eyes.

"Nevermind that! Anyways, the death eaters showed up and then Harry and Hermione grabbed onto Ron and accidentally disapparated me with them."

"So why didn't you come home after that? We had to lie to the dark lord, Allison."

"I'm sorry! There was nothing I could do. I had to help them, Draco. They needed me. Ron wound up leaving and—"

"So it was you two girls, and Potter?" He asked, disgusted. I couldnt imagine what his perverted mind was coming up with at the moment.

"Yes! But then Ron came back. And those bloody snatchers found us. They were horrid." I said to him. "Draco, I'm sorry, okay? I did miss you. And I wanted to see you, but I couldn't." I shook my head.

"I missed you, Allison. My mother had Astoria Greengrass's family over in case you werent going to return or if you had died. We didn't know what to think. We couldn't connect to you." He said.

"Hermiones protection spell." I realized, suddenly. "They were going to have you marry Astoria?" I felt jealousy boil up in the pit of my stomach. Like jeez, it was only four months that I was gone and they were going to marry him off already?

"Yeah. Luckily you came back in time. We were going to have to tell the dark lord soon that you died or something." He sat down next to me and I grabbed onto his hand.

"I'm so sorry." I reached my arms around his neck and kissed him. And he kissed back. After we broke apart, I looked over to him, curiously.

"So, Draco, what did you tell him was the reason I couldn't attend the meetings?" I asked him, hoping it wasn't too bad. He stared at me, shifting his emotions almost instantaneously. "What?" I continued to pry, knowing it had to have been bad now. He took a deep breath in and finally, he said it.

"We told him you were pregnant."