twenty four / the room of requirement

Allison Malfoy

            I followed Harry to the Ravenclaws common room along with Luna as the Order and the Hogwarts staff were securing the castle from anyone to come in. I watched as Harry began to walk through the room and I stopped him. "Harry wait," I grabbed onto his sleeve.

"What is it?" He asked. And I quickly jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry." I continued, not knowing why I was sorry still, as he had forgiven me a countless amounts of times. But I was worried for there was a chance, this would be the end, and he could lose this battle.

"It's alright, Alli. I've told you this." He smiled slightly and we pulled apart. I nodded and we then continued on.

"Harry," Luna began "We have to talk to someone who's dead." So we followed Luna to where the grey lady is. Luna and I waited for Harry to talk to her.

"The deatheaters are calling me." I said to her, quietly. "He is calling me." I looked out the window and watched the powerful lights being thrown to the castle. Luckily, the protection spell was blocking it. But I knew it wouldn't last long and Voldemort would be able to get in. Harry ran out so I quickly followed him. Out a window, I could see the quiditch field getting burnt to the ground. My heart broke slightly, as I thought to all the memories we all had there, going back to first year.

       Harry and I shoved through people. The protection spell had been broken. And the death eaters began to pile in. I grabbed my wand from in my boot and we continued running. We finally made it to the room of requirement. It opened up for us, and we stared at the mess that was in front of our view, as it has really become a giant storage room full off anything and everything. We were never going to find this diadem.

"Harry, I heard something." I whispered, looking back at the sound from the distance, feeling nervous. But he ignored me and continued walking towards something. He then lifted up the missing diadem and then dropped it when a voice intervened.

"Well, well, what brings you here, Potter?" The voice asked and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Draco, Blaise and Goyle stood next to him. I stared at my husband, for here he was, pretending to be someone he wasn't, per usual.

"Draco?" I asked in a whisper. He looked at me but wouldn't remove his wands aim from Harry.

"I could ask you the same, Malfoy." Harry said to him.

"You have something of mine." Draco said refering to his wand that Harry had. "Two things, that is." He now referred to me, as if I was some object that could be traded.

"Seriously?" I scoffed, to myself.

"Why didnt you tell Belltrix? You knew it was me." Harry continued on, avoiding Draco's issues.

"Come on, Draco. Don't be a prat." Goyle whispered.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione shot at Draco, as she emerged from the mess behind us. And then they all scurried off.

"I have to follow him!" I shouted to Harry, knowing I really needed to, and so I did. I caught up with Draco and grabbed his hand, pulling him to me. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked him, angered.

"Allison, not now." He began, as if he could just brush this off, but suddenly, Goyle set the place on fire. The fire surrounded Goyle, Blaise, Draco and I. Draco lifted me up on one of the large junk piles and then followed behind me. I turned and watched as Goyle fell to his ultimate death in the firey pit of flames. I then noticed Harry, Ron and Hermione flying on broomsticks. I climbed on the back of Hermiones. Blaise got on Rons and Draco got on Harrys. We then fell out of the room. And we all landed on the ground, Hermione catching my fall, as I began to grow a little worried for the sake of the baby, but Severus casted a protection spell on it, causing my womb to be like a ball of steel. I watched as Harry destroy the diadem, quickly, marking yet a another Horcrux off the list.

"Come on." Draco said, grabbing my hand. I looked to the trio, as they were already running off and then went off with Draco.