twenty / malfoy manor

Allison Malfoy

             We stood at the entrance of Malfoy Manor. My stomach clenched and I knew I was going to be in huge trouble. My heart was racing, and my body felt like jello. I began to feel physically ill, as my nerves always did this to me. We walked into the house and there stood Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix and Draco. As soon as he saw me, he looked puzzled yet disappointed. I knew I probably looked disastrous, as well. When a snatcher caught me, he didn't hesitate leaving a few marks upon my face, marks in which I knew would scar.

"We picked up these kids roaming the woods. This one claims she's someone named Pansy Parkinson." The lead snatcher said. Draco laughed a little, but then straightened up. "But then I recognized her from the photo of her and Draco in your foyer. And this one looks suspicious." He was reffering to Harry.

"Allison." Narcissa gasped, walking to me and hugging me gently, then pulling apart just slightly. "I don't even know where to begin. We've been worried sick about you." She grabbed onto my shoulders. I couldn't help but hug her, she was always nice to me, and seemed to care more than my own family. "Your father is livid." She whispered in my ear, causing my anxiety to intensify. "Come." She led me over to Draco. He stared at me but I couldn't look at him, as I felt sorry for leaving him to worry. Bellatrix then approached Harry, and held him up by his hair.

"Well? Is it him, Draco?" Bellatrix asked to my husband.

"What happened to his face?" Draco asked in response, stalling.

"Must have been something poisoness in the woods." The snatcher said, with a shrug.

"If this isn't who we think it is and we call him, he'll kill us all." Bellatrix said to Draco. "I'd like to see your wand." She said, turning to Hermione, but before she could retrieve it, she noticed something from the corner of her eye. "What's that?" Bellatrix asked a snatcher referring to the sword of Gryffindor.

"Found it in her bag. Reckon its mine now." He responded. And before another word could be choked out, she began to kill them one by one.

"Put the boys in the cellar!" She shouted. "We need to have a conversation. Girl to girl!" She said in Hermiones face. I watched as Harry and Ron were dragged down to the cellar and almost immediately, Bellatrix jumped ontop on Hermione as she cried.

"I didn't take anything!" Hermione screamed, but Bellatrix began to carve something in her arm. Mudblood. It broke my heart that I couldn't help her. She screamed in agony, and I felt tears form in my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. Bellatrix looked insane by all the whispering and screaming "who stole it from my vault?" Over and over again. Bellatrix was begining to curse Hermione when Ron jumped out and shouted Expelliarmus.

"Stupify!" Harry shouted at her as well. Harry and Draco began to have a wand fight and Ron was against Narcissa.

"Stop!" Bellatrix screamed. "Drop your wands!" We turned and saw she had Hermione in her arms, with her wand pressed against her neck. Harry and Ron dropped there wands. And Bellatrix sent Draco and I to pick them up. "Call him!" She shouted at me. I pulled up my sleeve and before I could, we looked up to see the chandelier falling to the ground. Hermione escaped Bellatrix's grasp and ran over to Harry and Ron who had Dobby and a goblin with them.

"Stupid elf! You could have killed me!" Bellatrix shouted at Dobby. Would that have really been so bad, I wondered.

"Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure." Dobby responded. He then pulled out Bellatrix's wand which seriously pissed her off.

"How dare you!" She shouted. "You defy your masters!"

"Dobby has no masters. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends." He said, proud, causing me to smile just a little bit. And just as they disapparated, Bellatrix threw a knife at them. And then it all dissapeared. Harry, Ron, Dobby, the knife. Everything.

Leaving me with the Malfoys and Bellatrix.