Chapter 1- Good Ol' New York

Chloe POV :

"Wow, I'm so excited for New York!" I told Emily, my best friend. It was clear she was already annoyed with me but a girl can be excited right? "Haven't you been there like 40 times? What's so good about New York anyway? You have enough money to go to the moon and yet you're here squealing about New York" Emily casually mentioned. It was obvious she was jealous. "Okay first of all, I'm not THAT rich, and if I had the time to go to the moon I will. I know you're gonna miss me Em, that's why you're being a downer right now. But don't worry hun, I'll buy you a souvenir" I teased. "Whatever" She muttered and gave a sarcastic laugh. "Let's go to my place, I'm starting to get sick of the alcoholic old perverts looking at me." "Em, we are in the park. Hello? You're the only alcoholic here , I mean you're definitely drunk" I teased once more, throwing a light punch on her shoulder. I am honestly really going to miss her when I'm in New York. Even if it's only for a week.
>>>>>
*alarm beeps* "ughhhh.. mphhh" I groaned, reaching to snooze my alarm. Today is the day I'm going to New York. I was really looking forward to it yesterday but now I would rather stay home and watch Friends. I managed to pull myself out of bed and walk towards the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower before throwing on a Nirvana Tshirt and my black leather tights.
"Oh my god I'm so hungry" I thought to myself before heading out the house for breakfast. After breakfast, I went home to grab my luggage before finally leaving for the airport.