Chapter 5 - Once Upon A Dream

Chloe POV :

I pulled out my camera and started vlogging. "Hello ladies and gentleman, here, we have the one and only.." I paused for dramatic reasons, "BECA! If you guys watched my New York vlog, you will know her. She was the really cute barista ayeee." I laughed and pointed the camera at her. "OMG chloe please don't." Beca said awkwardly and covered her face, it was adorable. "Awe little pups here is camera shy." I giggled and tickled her, following by turning the camera off.

Not gonna lie, I have gotten very comfortable with her which was weird. I am usually very awkward and introverted but with Beca, it felt like I have known her for a really long time, it was just this connection, it was like coming home after a long trip. And her brown eyes always oozed with warmth and tenderness, everytime I looked in those gorgeous brown eyes, I had a feeling where she would always be there for me, and would support me through anything.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Beca snapped her fingers at me. "Hello? Daydreaming about your boyfriend?" She said sarcastically. "Daydreaming about you." The words slipped out of my mouth and I didn't even realize until the room fell quiet and our eyes were locked with each others. 'Oh gosh, what the fuck did I just say, she must think I'm some weirdo lesbian trying to hit on her'

"I'm totally kidding, why would I daydream about your stinky ass when I can daydream about freaking Angelina Jolie." I said again, with a giggle and rested my head on her shoulder. "I love Angelina too dude" Beca suddenly said and I sat up right again. "Those eyes and cheekbones am I right?" I commented and pulled over the laptop. "Since we both like Angelina so much.. Let's watch Maleficent." I suggested and she nodded her head.

2 hours later

"God damn that was a good movie." Beca exclaimed in enthusiasm. It was cute when she was so bubbly and excited, especially about the little things. Even though I met her not long ago, I already noticed all the little details like the way her hands do a lot of action and signaling when she talks about something she's passionate in. I was snapped out of my thoughts again when I heard her slowly start singing.

" I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.
I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem.
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream."
( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8waJ7W3QcJc ) link to song

Beca ended. I was astonished and speechless, "Beca.. I didn't.. I didn't know you were such a good singer, you took my breath away." I told her sincerely. She just smiled at me and looked away. " I urm, I.. I should, yea I should go, I need to prepare to return to New York" she suddenly said and quickly left.

I had no time to process and she was already out the door.