Chapter 3- To love a girl

Beca POV :

The doorbell rang as I ran to get it. I find myself hugging Amy before letting her in.
"So, what movie did you invite me over for?" Amy said, getting comfortable on the couch. "I erm.. Amy I need your advice." I shifted next to her. "Of course it wasn't just a 'movie and chill' " Amy laughed as I glared at her. "Okay okay, what's up B? Go ahead."

I took in a breath and slowly breathed out, I was so nervous but I had to tell Amy because I had no one else. "Amy you remember that time when we saw Chloe? That YouTuber?" I started. "Yea of course, it's one of the best moments of my life and B, you appeared in her vlog!! You know, the one titled "Cute barista alert!" " Amy giggled. I couldn't help but sigh. Why is this so confusing for me. I know I am straight and I'm probably just thinking about her as a friend or a YouTuber crush but I still couldn't help it but ask "Do you think it's possible to turn gay in one day?"
"Why not? I remember I questioned my sexuality for a whole week straight when I first saw Adriana Lima" Amy joked. I looked away and sighed and immediately, Amy knew I wasn't joking around "B, you're in love with Chloe right?" She asked with curiosity in her eyes. I nodded.

"Yes I am in love with Chloe." ... I admitted, my cheeks burning up.

"Well, you should take some time off from work and go to Miami! Look for her! If you're meant to be with her, you WILL find her" Amy said giving me a pat.

And I did.