Chapter 6 - Texting AF

Beca POV :

I basically ran out the door after my little "mess up". What was Chloe going to think? Just randomly popping into Miami and then singing some stupid song in her cozy ass home.

This was definitely not how I planned things to go but the only thing I can do now is suck it up and go back to the hotel. I have to pack up and get ready to leave for New York.

The thought of returning to New York definitely sobered me up and I wasn't happy about it, but after what happened, it's best to hide in my home and just bury myself under the blankets anyway.

Chloe POV :

Oh my god, what just happened? Beca already left? Shit. I immediately picked up my phone and looked for her number,

To Beca 😍 :

"Hey Beca, our goodbye was kinda awkward wasn't it hahah. Anyway, here's a proper goodbye from me :) have a safe flight back to New York!!"

I placed down my phone and laid back on my couch. There was a nervous jittery feeling in my tummy, do I.. do I...

I think I like her....

From Beca 😍 :

"Oh hahah erm hi, thanks! Have a safe day in Miami!"
...
"No wait I meant like have a nice day :/"
...
"No erm, okay nevermind just have fun! Bye hope to see you soon!"

I looked at the texts and couldn't help the grin plastered on my face, I probably looked like an idiot and apparently that's what Beca is capable of doing to me..

>>>>>

Hi guys! Or that few of you who are reading lol. Anyway thank you to all of you who have been reading till this point! I love each and every single one of you 💕❤️ I hope you're having a wonderful day :) and if not, you can always talk to me about it. I'm always here for you

Anyway sorry for being so slow, I'm so busy with school (ugh ikr) but here is chapter 6!! It's super short since I'm so beginner at this but yea, hopefully chapter 7 will be up soon :) thanks, bye!! 😘