Chapter 3

The walls had a strange colour about them. Yes, they were grey but if I stared long enough blotches of purple would appear. Obviously my eyes could only stay open without blinking for a limited amount of time.

"Stand!" Spits Hunter . He throws the cricket bat he had hold in his hand. I felt to weak to dodge it , so i let it whack my stomach

"Feeling weak?" Hisses Blake , Hunter's younger brother. He yanks my arm up until im almost pressed against Hunter.

I see this as an oppertunity to shout the question buzzing round my mind, "How long have i been here?"

Although Blake had verbally abused me , he had never hit me like Hunter. Being brothers , there hair and eyes matched. Hunter slaps my cheek and i dont have enough energy to reach up and comfort the side of my own face. They drag me out of the cell i had been , down a small alley littered with rea lights and towards another door where we entered another room . Two other men stood in the room , arms crossed, there faces blank and expressionless.

"Put her over there" said the older man pointing at the wall i was later thrown into

"Happy 16th Birthday , Princess" he snarls , squating down to my height . I try to kick away with the little energy i had . But Hunter and Blake had firm hold of my shoulders.

"My names Dave , but please call me dad-" he licks his lips "and these are your brothers. Hunter , Blake and Owen" he smirks over at the boys who had returned into a line behind Dave

"Brothers?-" i shout in disbelief "more like abusive monsters" i say lower and slower. Dave reaches to punch me but Blake catches his fist

"Dad, if shes hurt it could affect her" she says with a nod and they share a knowing look.

"I dont wanna do this anymore" Owen , the only boy i hadnt come into contact with, said trembling. Owen was softly spoken and seemed the uoungest out of the boys.

"5 years!-" so thats how long i had been here for "-5 whole years you refused , Owen, not today. Im ashamed to be your brother -" he cried "nevermind twin" he snarls queiter . Dave reveals a sharp needle from his pocket. Owen shakes his head and raises his arms to bat away the needle. He mouths to Owen that he was sorry before plundging it deep into his chest . When he pulls out the needle a small pin tick is visable . Owen lifts his shirt reaveling his now grey skin.

I have flashes to the night i was taken . Mr Ward had the same colour skin and pin prick.

Owens eyes flash from a deep brown to a blood red . His fists clentch he begins to charge . He stops centimetres away from me , cocks his head to one side and smirks

"Hanna , your 16 , and so today we give you a lesson on what you can really do" he smirks again.

He was a completly different person to who he was 2 minutes ago. Which lead me to wonder what really was in that needle and whether it would ever wear off.