Chapter 6

The road was longer than I had expected which gave more time to think about everything. And damn i had a lot of things to think about.

I thought about my next move- I definaitly wasnt going back home . I wasnt explaining to my parents that the reason they missed there childs most important years was because i was kidnapped because i can telepathically read and talk to peoples minds.

I wanted to go back to school. The school I was planning to go to before i was taken but if I did I had to change my name. I had read stories about people keeping there burth enitals , mine being H.E , however i knew that if I wanted to get away with being someone different to who i was before I would have to change my name completly.

I dont know what pulled me towards the name but i eventually decided on Blue Herd. Herd being my mothers maiden name.

I wondered whether Lydia was still in beacon hills, whether Scotts mum was still a nurse like my mother had been, whether Mr Stilinski was still deputy Sheriff and whether Stiles still madly crushed on girls way out of his legue which -when i was at school with him- was me and Lydia.
Not saying that i was out of his legue but- ah forget it.

I didnt know where i would sleep and where i was exacly heading for that matter.

I wondered whether Lydia had a best friend and if her mother , Ms Martin, made them extra herb-y pizzas and if they talked about the canvas on swaying corn .

I wondered if Jack had stopped kicking peoples chairs and if after i was taken Rebecca carried on -eventhough i warned her not to- bullying Stiles

I wondered how my brothers might look . Especially my baby brother who hadnt been born while i was still in beacon hills.

Most of all i wondered how my family was coping and if they were coping at all. I imagined my mother laughing and playing with my brother and i smiled. I hoped they had pulled together so that they could stay as happy as they were when i left.