Chapter 13

"Lydia-" i whisper across the darkness she sits bolt right up and runs her hand through her hair

"Yeah" she replies . Obviously she , like me, wasnt going to sleep.

"I know you know someone is going to die" i outstretch my arm and touch her shoulder "-i also know that Scott , Stiles , Isaac and that Derek dude are all going" i slide out of the bed and pull my leather jacket onto my shoulders "are you coming?" I ask with a small smirk

"I guess i dont have a choice" she says pulling her strawberry blonde hair behind her ears and wiping her face with her hands.

We manage to sneak out the house undetected. Lydia nervously twiddling her keys as we tip toe towards her car across the road.

Lydia tightens her grip on the steering wheel , gulping down what i could tell was a scream. The headlights leading the way through the black abyss. We both didnt know where we were going but somehow Lyd drove confidently through the streets.

We end up in a parking lot not far from the school.
No cars , many faint shouts.

"You hear that?" Lydia whispers stepping out the car and pressing her body against a pillar.

"Come on" i hiss with a arm movement . We move forward , dancing between pillars holding the levels above upright. In front was Scott displaying his fangs and claws towards a man. The man was stood head to toe in black with a long leather coat. He too had claws but unlike Scott his claws were made out of a metal. He was stood pompously with a large smirk plastered across his aged face. What was this guy doing ? Surely he had spotted the two other werewolves and Stiles with ... wait is that a- yep a baseball bat stood close to Scotts back.

"Do you see that" i breathed and Lydia moves her head in the direction i was pointing. 3 bulky men were slowly approaching Stiles , each holding a weapon. The first had a pocket pistol gripped in his right hand , the second was clutching a bowie knife -a long knife with a blade that is double-edged at the point.- the last man was holding a hatchet (a small axe).

"Hann- i mean Blue-" she hurriedly hisses "theyre going to hurt them" Lydia begins to breath quickly. I tug down my leather jackets sleeves. I didnt want to show them that i had been through intense fight training but i had next to no choice. I dive in my pocket and pull out a small knife that i had stolen from Hunter. I hand it to Lydia and pull her fingers round the handle

"Im not gonna tell you to stay behind here but i only want you to come out when you think its necassary, okay?" I say and she nods back. I had no weapons but i was confident in my training and with a little bit of mind trickery i was sure i could stall the three men quickly approaching the others. I lurk behind the pillars until the men are so close to the pack im suprised they hadnt been noticed.

The first man outstretches the arm holding pistol and aims for the back of Stiles' head. Thats when i jump out whacking the mans side so that he collapses to the floor. The gun fire blows but luckily hits the roof of the parking lot. Everyone scrambles round to see me holding the mans neck against the floor.
The fight begins.

The man in black lunges for Scott wrathfully, angry that his plan had back fired. The man i was holding to the floor had his teeth clentched he was still trying to reach for his pistol. I elbow the side of his temple and he goes limp. I stand up , fists clentched , and witness the man with the axe heading towards Isaac.

"ISAAC!" I screach throwing my foot into the mans back making him topple to the floor like a building. The hatchet luckily leaves his hand. The man mutters i few swear words and trys to swing the axe towards my face. He restands the hatchet tightly gripped in his palm. He thrusts it towards me but i manage to kick it away until he has no choice but to fight with no weapons.

Through all of this i hear a small voicd at the back of my head.
It was Blake.
Why had i caught onto his thoughts?
I shake it away.
I was caught off guard so he jabs his fist towards my stomach the impact winds me. His thoughts were actually halarious to listen to

WoAH OH MY GAWD
Shes flIPPING AMAZING
WhaT THE HELL
Im a wEAK ASS

I knew his foot was going to kick me so i grab it and twist it round. His face slaps with the concrete floor. Isaac smirking slightly at me as i retreat from the man sprawled against the floor. Stiles was to occupied with gaping at me that he didnt hear that the man Derek was earlier fighting was heading towards him. Both me and Isaac sprint towards him. Isaac pushing Stiles towards a pillar and me charging for the man with the bowie knife. I strike him with my fist across his face. The knife falls from his hand and clatters across the floor. I kick it further from him and Isaac takes over. Lydia had not yet made an appearance but i could slightly see her head round the pillars.

"You wont ... AND CANT WIN" The main man hoarsly shouts as Scott whacks him round the head. Isaac spins round to face the man

"But we have" he says back cockily unaware to the man behind him. He had reclaimed the bowie knife and was approaching Isaac at a rapid pace.

"NO!" I scream before throwing my fist at the man and pushing isaac away from me. Like Scott , he gets a jolt of pain. The man with the knife jerks back and whacks his head against a pillar.

I look over towards Lydia motioning for me to get out of there as soon as possible. I begin to sprint towards her leaving the boys behind. I swing inside her car slamming the door and speeding back off.

"Well ... you cartainly blended. You know beating up all three of them men" Lydia chuckled sarcastically i shoot her a look and pull down the mirror built into her car. I delicately touch my cheek where i had been whipped with a hand.

"Thats not what you need to be worrying about , sweetie" Lydia says her eyes running towards my stomach where i had been slashed with either the knife or the axe i couldnt remember.

"I-i'm f-fine" i gulp looking ahead on the road. I bite my lip and glance down at my hands slightly stained in red.

One thing was running through my head
Isaac felt pain again.