Chapter 32

The school was rammed with children, the minus' to coming to school late. I rub my head with my hands and head towards the locker rooms for Gym first. Allison spots me first waving for me to follow her into the locker rooms. I pass a few couples snogging and a sick feeling rises up my throat.

It was a dream, i remind myself.

"So you heard about Rebecca too?" I ask her from the sympathetic look she was giving me

"Yeah, i know you were close" she says scooping me into the side

"Close? I used to beat her up for bullying Stiles" i say with a small laugh. She makes an O shape with her mouth. I quickly get changed and jog onto the field where Coach rushed towards me.

"Blue Herd , right?-" he asks and i nod "well your on the lacrosse team now" he says throwing me a stick "so you will be doing extra Gym afterwards with the boys" he says rather eagerly. I roll my eyes and Allison laughs loudly as he turns away

"Ahh , Blue and extra excercise , sounds glorious" she chuckles nudging me towards the field where the other girls were doing laps.

"You see the younger ages too right?" I ask leaning towards Allison with her hands on her hips

"And the boys" she says motioning towards where Isaac, Stiles and Scott were stood

"Great" we say in sync with a groan. Skye was talking to another girl, i had identified her as Hayden , a girl with brown hair and an enemy of little Liams. The coach rounds us up and we huddle round him like sheep. I had my arms tightly crossed and Allison was standing a little annoyed.

"I apologise for the amount of people taking part but if we work together-"
Blah blah blah something 'bout teamwork blah.

"What are we going to do with so many?" Asked Jared suddenly concious that everyone was looking at him and recoiled to be sick.

"Great" me and Allison mutter again.

"We are playing a big game of Bulldog" the coach says ordering both me and Allison and some younger people to be 'on' as the others line up at the end of the field behind some cones. Only we were stood between them and the other set of cones that was there goal to reach

"Dont you just love this?" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes and getting in a stance. I knew this was going to be super easy with my 'powers'. I catch some stray boys and a slow girl. Somehow after a few minutes there were only a few people still on the other team , crazily including Stiles. I make it my mission to catch Stiles heading towards him after the whistle blow.

I HATE YOU

I shoot up to grab my head , why was i hearing my dream ? Stiles had quickly realised that i wasnt running at him , stopping himself and turning to sprint at me. I hear it all over again and before i know it , my feet are moving me again this time straight at Stiles. He scoops me into his chest before my legs buckle and i clentch his shirt in my fist to keep me stable. My breathing suddenly growing out of control and my head buried into his arms. Then my legs feel light and the next thing i know im being carried by Stiles , my legs round his torso. I was suprised by his strength and so was Scott who sprinted to help , forgetting about how he couldnt touch me. I close my eyes telling myself that i wasnt weak.
I wasnt weak.
I wiggle from his arms pleading for him to help me stand instead of carry me. I tumble once and Scott instictively reaches out to grab me , there is no pain. Taking the oppertunity he pulls me into a brisk hug and leads me to the bleachers. The coach doesnt even ask if im okay he just nods Stiles to help. I curl into a ball pulling my knees to my chin and squeezing my head , STOP.
I WANTED IT TO STOP.
STOP.
Stiles brings me onto his knee and into his chest.

I HATE YOU

It echos round my head and then all of a sudden it stops and everything goes silent.
Silence.
That was until i heard a voice.

"Listen , I havent seen her since... years ago ... I SWEAR .... PLEASE"

It was a girls voice and she sounded like she had been crying. I sit back from Stiles and grit my teeth holding my head in my hand.

"Tell me where I can find Hanna" he screams at me. He was an old man and he wore a long lengthed black coat.

TEUR.

"Shes dead, okay" i shout trying to wriggle out his grip "SHE ISNT DEAD, NIKKI" He shouts at me and i shrink back down "she is , i swear" i begin to sob "I KNOW SHE CAME BACK , NIKKI, I KNOW YOU HELPED HER" He shouts and tears pour from my eyes

SHE DIDNT. STOP.

"i-i d-didnt" something cuts my stomach . I think it was a knife. "PLEASE" I ball "DONT PLEASE" but its too late he pulls back his hand and i get a glimpse of claws before they stab into my stomach. It goes black.

"NO" I scream standing up. Nikki had gone to my school before i was taken and we were close and now she was dead.
All because of me.

I had made up my mind, i was going to Teur.