Chapter 31

Allison grips her head in her hands, sqeezing her eyes to block out the screach. Lydia was stood in the dark a car racing towards her. I slam the door open and slam my body round her pulling Lydia from the road and into my chest. Breathing fastly, she gripped to my shirt with tight fists

"I know who died, B" she whimpers her eyes latching with mine. I can already feel the guilt weighing me towards the floor.

"Who?" I ask pulling away and firmly holding her shoulders

"Rebecca"

"The one who bullied Stiles?" I ask and she nods. Her hands were shaking and her hair was strung across her face. "Do you know anything else?" I whisper and she nods again

"It was Teur... why is he doing this to them?" Lydia sobbed and i smile and stroke her cheek

"Its because of me" i say sadly and she shakes her head "lets get you home" i say pulling her into the car and asking Alli to drive after her eardrums had recovered. I was sat in the back seats on my own when my hand slides into my pocket and retrieves the note from inside. I shakily open it and quickly scan the handwriting, the same writing written next to Mrs Neilsons dead body. The paper wasnt creased and newly written. I gulp down and begin the letter.

Where are you dear?
We can help , i can help. I know why you feel your pain. It took me a long time to understand, im suprised you dont know yet with all the brains in you pack. Or is it the fact that they dont know your little secret?
I know your reading this , i know your close and if you used that pretty little head of yours youd have given yourself in before any more deaths were to happen.
But i dont think you will,
So instead i will find you.
No matter what the consequences are.

I throw my head back.
Another person had died.
Because of me.
I close my eyes hoping for tears to roll down my face like any usual person.
I was monster.
Allison pulled up outside the Martin's house. My fingers still tightly gripping the paper.

"Blue are you okay?" She whispers. I smile and shake my head

"Yeah im perfectly fine," i lie "go get some rest , Al" i say sweetly and she nods and turns away from me and begins to walk.
I wanted to call her back, i wanted to read her the whole letter. I wanted her to back up my decision. The decision i was sure i was now going to make ,even though it killed me to leave forever again, i was going to give myself up so that no one else got hurt. Lydia was snuggled deep into her quilt so i turned back and decided to head down stairs. I sat down on the couch and my eyes caught onto a pen and a notebook of Ms Martins. The furst page was full with math equations and the rest of the notebook was blank. I rip out a piece of plain paper and grab the pen.

Dear Lydia,
Im sorry-

I screw the paper up and throw it at the wall. I wondered whether it would be easier to write to Scott

Scott,
I know this might be a shock but im actually called Hanna , yes the girl you thought had been kidknapped, yes the girl your best friend crys about-

I screw it up again lobbing it across the room. After another hour of writing useless letters that were soon thrown at the wall infront. I decided to write the letter i had been avoiding.
The letter to Stiles.

Stiles,
Im really sorry you have to find out like this. Im a bad person. And i want you to know that im a very bad person. I dont want you to ever think it was you , or Lydia or anyone else.
Ever.
It was me.
But not me- Blue.
Me- Hanna.

I curl the paper into a ball and then do the same with my body. I had gotten my self into a deep hole and i couldnt climb back out. I screw up my fists and silently scream into my tucked up knees. My eyes were slowly becoming heavier and soon i found myself swimming in what can only be described as a nightmare...

A really REALLY horrid one...