Chapter 33

I wasnt dumb enough to have not made a plan, i also wasnt dumb enough to tell anyone. Thats why when i told Lydia i was going to meet Nikki , an old friend, (yes the one who had been brutally murdered by Teur) i made sure to give her the biggest hug. I knew i wasnt going to be seeing her in a while. I did the final touches on my plan before exiting the martin household.

I want to meet with you. I want it to stop.

I say to Teur through telepathy and hoped that the boys had trained me well enough for it to work. I dont know where im heading but i find myself down an alley and at the end , a figure was slumped over. My breath hitches. It was Nikki. Another figure was towering over her , its head snapping towards me entering the black hole.

"Hanna?" It hisses deeply across the darkness and i reply with a small yes. The figure begins to charge and when the moonlight hits his face, Teur smirks. "This was the right choices, Hanna or is it Blue ? Ive heard there is a small bit of confusion" he reaches out his arm and grabs me , i reluctantly let him take me. Theres a car parked up in a deserted parking lot. It , like Teurs clothing, is black and plain. He nudges me towards it and i take quick swift steps in the direction of the car. He pushes me into the open car door and as he walks round to the other side i slowly place a note on the cement floor before closing the door.

My plan was complete.

《FLASH BACK》

I had just left Dereks attic after doing the whole fighting thing infront of everybody. Not to mention that i could hear things again. I had told Lydia to go back home and that i would run home instead , thats when Scott had caught me.

"This is really REALLY important" he says pulling me behind a garbage can. "My mum managed to get up your families medical file-" he paused looking deep into my eyes "-Hanna i know its you" it wasnt as climatic as i had expected it to be , instead as soon as i nodded my head he pulled me into a warm hug and whispered that he was glad he had me back. I had missed him , not as much as Stiles, but a load. Scott was always the sweet caring one and it was halarious to think of him as an alpha- AN ACTUAL REAL LIFE WEREWOLF.

"Scott theres something you should know" he looked at me with a look i wasnt to sure about. Thats when i told him. I told him about Dave , Hunter , Owen and Blake. I told him that Teur worked for them and that in a twisted turn of events , they just so happened to be hunting me - twice. I told him that both him and his pack were in danger and then went on to explains more about them keeping me in a cell and teaching me fighting skills. I never told him about my powers though. Thats the night it all started. The plan.

"I promise i wont tell Stiles" he says reaching out to touch my shoulder

"I want to have a back up plan, i want to know that if i leave you will be safe" thats when he smiled and reassured me that he had a great plan.

《END OF FLASH BACK》

The car driver was un reconisable from the back seat so instead of worrying about it , i relaxed a little. The plan would work, i told myself, it needed to work. It suddenly sprung up on me that if it didnt work , life would be back to what it was before. I leaned forward in the leather seat

"Whats the time, Mr-Teur-Man-Sir" i ask with a smirk

"Ten to eleven" he says sharply back. I once again sink into the seat rubbing my hands together, it was time to get the plan in motion.

Scotty-boy wake your ass up. The plans in motion, the note is in the parking lot. WAKE UP. Ooh and wake Isaac up for me too ,
Love BlueBabe.

I say telepathically , like i had practised. I knew he was awake from the swearing in his thoughts and the swearing Isaac's when he woke him. God they were so lazy, i laughed.

We pull into another parking lot , this time i knew what stood in the centre... Dave,Hunter,Blake and Owens jails. I glance at the clock on the dash , it was five minutes to. They haul me out the car by my arms and lead me to the door where they did a sequence of knocks. A guard opens the door. The men talk for a few seconds before he admits us.

Ahh god damn. WHAT THE GODS NAME IS THAT? i hit around for an alarm my hand falling on a folded piece of paper. It had an address written in bold. I wondered whether it was my dads , but the writting was females and after studying it for a few seconds i identified it as Blue's. Oh god did she need help? AND WHY HAD SHE PUT AN ALARM ON ME?

I smile slightly. That was Stiles. I knew hed hate me for waking him , but it was for a good cause. So that was all three of Scott , Isaac and Stiles that were awake. Next were the girls.

I laid down in bed tossing and turning trying to dodge a light coming from the curtain. I decided on facing the cold to close the curtain , but it was completly closed. I lay back down and at a certain angle the light hits me in the eye again. I follow it back to a propped up piece of glass were neatly next to it was a letter. An address in Blue's handwriting. I grabbed my bow and arrows and headed for the door.

I tried to hold my smile back, the back was coming together to help me.
Next was Lydia and from the fact that she was a heavy sleeper and no one could wake her but herself i knew i had to go to drastic messures.

She was a banshee and to wake her up, i would have to kill someone.