chapter 2

Pic of Jakes beauty

Jakes pov

Looking in the mirror I just knew I look sexy as hell. I was wearing a deep purple button up shirt with hot pink stitching around the sleeves and collar with black boot leg jeans and my favourite pair of black Vans. My hair brushed in a wind swept style.

As I finish brushing my teeth I hear the door bell ring and I pick up my phone and wallet and leave my room closing the door behind me. I jog down the stairs and see my mom at the front door speaking to Rose. "oh look Rider he can actually dress well. Thank goodness for that."Rose says other brother and he chuckles at her comment. "Bye mom, I'll be back by 1 or so tonight " I say to my mom seeing if I can push my luck since my curfew is 12. My mom narrows her eyes at me "you are lucky I'm in a good mood "she says before showing us out the door "drive safe, baby boy "she shouts as we get into my car "I'm 17, I'm not a baby any more " I shout as drive away

"so are you ready to go one a spree of rides, get sick and repeat " Rose asks. I chuckle as I see Rider shaking his head dramatically. "you know it " I say In a very excited voice. I love carnivals it's like the best place in the world. Everyone is happy and having lots of fun.

It's felt like forever since we left but finally we could see the carnival lights in our view. Rose was squeeking with excitement. YEA SQUEEK it's a thing she does don't ask questions.

My wolf was anxious for some reason. Which is very strange as my wolf is not very active like ever.

We stopped in the parking and got out to go to the ticket booth " 3 adults please " I ask as we get there. The girl just gives us a bright smile and passes us the tickets as I pass her the money.

"Roller-coaster "both Rose and I screamed as we walked in. We both toke off running straight to the huge coaster pushing past people to get there Sooner . I get there and jump straight into the line with Rose right behind me. Rose looks around "where's Rider? " I perk my head up over everyone since I was kinda tall. "There he is "I point to him in the distance and wave my hands frantically from him to see us.
He spots us and walks over to us. ' you guys ran so fast I lost track of you guys sorry 'he signs "why you sorry, it's not your fault "I say and he just shrugs "so are you gonna come on this one with or not Rider? "Rose asks. Rider shakes his head, which is understandable he never really liked these adrenaline type of things

Rose and I get off the ride both of us are giggling like nuts, don't ask why. 'you guys wanna get something to Eat ' Rider signs "yea sure " I say "where we gonna go? "Rose says "what you guys in the mood for?"

'pizza ' Rider signs with a huge smile. "sounds good to me " I say and look at Rose. She just nods and starts walking off into the direction of the food court. Rose walks straight up to the pizzeria and orders 2 pizzas and 2 cokes and a ice tea since Rider hates coke. She walks back with the slip in her hand with our order number and sits at our table.

Just as she sits Rider looks at her and signs 'what number are we ' she looks at him "265. Keep an ear out will you " and we both nod at her stament.

As I look up from my coke my nose is smacked with the most intoxicating smell of the forest right after its rained and vanilla. I can't get enough of this smell I lift my head while standing up to see if I can find where this heavenly scent is coming from. Mate my wolf hums in joy at the fact that his mate is close. Mate? Could they be here already normally wolves only find their mates o. And after their 18th birthday.

I'm still 17 so this means that my mate must me 18 or older and calling out for his mate to attract this kind of attention from my wolf.

Walk faster towards my mate with Rose yelling after me to slow down and as I round the corner I see him. The most beautiful man I have ever seen. He had the most beautiful burnette hair withmatching brown eyes.his body was perfectly sculpted with the perfect amount of muscle.

He turn to me, we were about 20 feet away from each other and his eyes bore straight into mine. As I looked at him in utter joy I realise that his eye did not hold any sign of joy, happiness or love but emotions of hate,disgust and rejection.