chapter 6

Pic of Marcus

Jake pov

My mom has been avoiding me for the past two weeks and it is becoming a little frustrating since when ever I bring it up she either disappears are changes the topic.

I haven't spoken to Rose or Rider since the other day when I kinda stormed off but that's ok I guess I just need a bit of time away from them and then we will be back to being best of friends...  I hope. 

Now I'm lying on my bed listening to Get it over with by Rhianna.  I'm just letting the music take me over. There is just something about music that always relaxes me

As I lay there with my eyes closed humming the tune to myself a face flashes and my heart aches with saddness. Why I don't don't but I feel like this person has hurt me.i feel like I need this person in my life still. He had dark hair and a godly chiseled face. This is that I still have no Idea who he is?   Maybe it's my mate and I might meet him soon...

My whole day just seems to lighten up.  I might meet my mate soon.  I went downstairs and went to the fridge I'm getting hungry all of a sudden.  I stand there look at the fridge as if it holds all secrets of life, nt sure what I want I just grab some random stuff and hope that I will get inspiration while doing this. 

Eventually I decide to make a ham lettuce and cheese sandwich. So yummy.  I opened my phone and I'm contemplating on asking Rose if she wants to come over and watch a movie bur I'm afraid that it might be odd. 

Ah screw it  lemme just message her.  I open the texts and I looks at the last text and I don't remember receiving it from her -be there in 10 -  this was on the day the carnival was in town.

It hit me like a ton of bricks my heart dropped as I remember the pain I felt, the red water clouding my vision as I fade into darkness.  I remember him rejecting me.  Tears burst through my eyes and I scream in the pain that I'm feeling. I hear heavy foot steps burst through the door onto the house and I feel hands hold me

"shhhhh it's ok, you gonna be alright" I hear as the hands start to rub soothing circles on my back.  I look up and see my dad holding me "what happened?"  I hear my mom rush in saying with a panic in her voice. I say and another burst of pain surges through my body and in can feel my body giving in to the pain and I can feel myself sinking into the darkness but before I before I pass out I manage to get out the words "I remember..." 

******two days later

Rose Pov

He is just laying there no movement just his chest raising up and down as he is breathing.  It's been two days and I haven't left since I got here on the day it happened.  I can't leave things where they were before I leave to look for my mate in different packs. I want us to be on good terms when I leave I love him too much to have him angry at me.

I look up and see Rider asleep on the other chair in the room. He also refuse to leave even tho mom hastily him if we don't go home she is gonna cone and fetch us. Which shewontdo cause she knows how much Jake means to us.

"you guys should go home and get some sleep on a proper bed these hospital chairs can't be good for you back." Jakes mom says as she walks into the room with a cup of coffee. "I could say the say for you.    You look like death" I say In return with a slight smile to lighten the mood bt I actual fact she looks worse than death. Her skin has become pale and pasty and she has dark blue almost black bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep.

"that's what this is for she says and lifts the cup of coffee" she says with a pained look on her face.

I guess I could go gomr and shower . I do Snell like sewer rat and Rider smells even worse. So I'll take him and be back just now . "I guess I do smell funny  . I'll go hone and shower but I'll be back 30 min tops    ok ? ". I say to jakes mom " sure honey , I'll call u if he wakes up and u nt here ok " she say and gives me a hug "gee u di smell  " she says with a grin 

I walk over to Rider and start to gentle shake his arm to wake him up . "hey  Rider.    Wake up let's go home and get clean.   Then after we will both come back   ok? "

Rider stands up and grabs his jacket looking all funny and drowsy from just waking up .  I turn my head to Jakes mom and smile "we will be back asap " I say again as to reassure her that we don't really want to leave . I hear a grunting sound from behind me and see Rider standing motioning to the door for us to leave 'hurry I want to shower.  I smell funcky' he signs to me .  I giggle and walk out the room .