CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

i could hear voices outside the small room i was in. "I know and she's MINE. If any of you touch her i will not hesitate to rip your arms off understood?" That voice. That voice sent shivers down my spine and not the bad kind either.

I tried to sit up but found that i couldnt. I let out a low groan as pain shot through my back. A few moments later the door was open and a man came in. He had brown hair that was swept to the side. He came around to the small bed and said, "Hi. my name's Louis. Would you mine telling me yours?"

He was very nice and polite. "Crystal." I replied. It came out a hoarse whisper.

Another man came in followed by three others. One had black hair with a blonde streak with his hair up to make it look like a vanilla and chocolate swirl. One had beach blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Another had light brown hair. The last one had a head of curls and the most vibrant green eyes I had ever seen. I couldnt take my eyes off of him. He was gorgous. I knew where I was at that point. They each started to introduce themselves one at a time, but I didnt let them get past Zayn.

"I know who you guys are. You're One Direction. You're Zayn, Niall, Liam,and Harry." I said pointing at each of them as I said their names. The A.C of their bus kicked on and blew in my direction. I stopped, smelling the same thing I smelt earlier. 'MATE!' my wolf Lexi yelled.

I quickly relized that the scent was coming from......... Harry. "You." I whispered.

He came to my side and picked up my hand and held it causing sparks to run up and down my arm. "What's your name, love?" He asked me in his adorable British accent.

"Crystal." It came out a normal whisper this time.

"Crystal." He repeated. "What a perfect name for a perfect girl. Boys I need to talk to Crystal-"

"Cris." I said cutting him off. "Everybody calls me Cris." At least everybody used to. I thought sadly.

"Right, well I need to talk to Cris alone for a minute" I figured he's an alpha 1 because of the power coming off of him, and 2 becuase they left with a slight bow of their heads.

"You know what you are to me, right?" he asked after they had left starring out the window. i slowly got up in an upright position. I reached out and cupped his cheek, forcing him to look at me.

I smiled and said, "Yes. You are my mate. The one i'm destined to be with. The one that holds the other half of my soul while I hold the other half of yours. Are you scarred i'll reject you or something?" I asked looking sraight into his eyes.

He nodded slightly and tried to look away but I wouldn't let him. "I don't reject you Harry. The complete and total oppisite actually." I said with a small smile.

He looked visably releived as I said that. Then I tensed up. "Unless you plan on rejecting me." I said dropping my hand. Harry grabbed my hand and put it in the same place I had it before. He turned his head slightly and brushed his lips against the palm of my hand.

"Never." he said. "Good." I replied. "Now stop making me wait and kiss me already." I said.

Harry grinned and started to lean foward. He put his forehead against mine for a few minutes, us just staring into each others eyes. I got impaitinet so I leaned the rest of the way in untill we were kissing.

Our lips moved in sync. We broke the kiss needing to breath. We were both panting and we both smiled. "Mate." he whispered. "Mate." I whispered back.

HI!!!!!!!!!! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO VOTE COMMENT FAN AND ALL THAT. SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS OR INCORRECT GRAMMER. SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER YAY!!!! G2G I HAV TO GET READY LATERZ!