Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Crystal's P.O.V.

     "Wow." the guys all breathed at he same time. Although that was my reaction when I first came here, so I cant really be judgey.

     "Yep. Welcome to St. Augustine." I said with a smile on my face.

     "Crissy this is amazing." Katie said as they all looked around.

     "Yeah I know. And this is only the beginning." I said grabbing Katie's and Angel's hands before walking off, deep into the heart of the town.

      "Well. What do you guys want to do first?" I asked as they caught up to us.

     "What do you normally do first?" Zayn asked.

     "Well, normally I go to the fort first, but that's just me." I answered.

     "To the fort it is then." Louis yelled, gaining the attention of a few passer byes. We all laughed and I led them to the Castillo de san Marcos fort.

     We decided that we would take the trolley to the fort, cause it was all the way on the other side of the city. And it would give them a chance to see what this place had to offer.

     After paying for the trolley tickets, we waited for it to come back, seeing as it left before we could get on. It was about a 15 minute wait for each stop, but that didn't seem to bother them at all. Aunt Laura and Jake were sitting on the bench quietly taking about everyday things, while Sam and James were arguing about some random thing.

     Louis and Rachel were inside with Liam, Katie, Niall, and Angel looking at some of the tour options. Zayn, Sandy, Harry, and I were buying water for each of us.

     "So why do we need all this water again?" Zayn asked.

     "Trust me. You'll need it." I said as-a-matter-of-factly. He just nodded in response. I paid the lady for the water just as the trolley pulled into the stop. It was fairly deserted so we would all be able to be near each other. I dashed into the small building and yelled, "Guys come on. The trolley's here!"

     They all rushed out the door and onto the trolley. All of us took up 3 rows and half of another. Louis, Rach, Liam, and Kaite were in one. Niall, Angel, Zayn, and Sandy were in another. Harry, Sammy, Jake, and I, and Aunt Laura and James last.

     After about 3 minutes the driver pulled out and started saying facts about St. Augustine. After about an hour later with all the stops in between, we arrived at the fort.

      "Wow. This place is huge. Look at all the peop- Kevin!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs, then started to chase the pigeons around the outside of the fort, earning laughs from all of us and strange looks from everyone else. Eventually all the pigeons flew away, leaving Louis slightly upset and everyone in hysterics. Rachel went over to him and some how cheered him up.

     I walked over to the both for the tickets to pay for them.

     "Hey pretty lady. What can I do for you today?" the guy asked winking at me and giving me a grin. I'll admit he is attractive but nothing compared to my mate.

     "Well I need 14 tickets for the fort please." I answered.

     "Sure. I'll give you a discount if you give me your number." he said leaning towards me.

     "Hey babe. What's taking so long?" Harry asked coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and giving me a peck on the cheek, glaring at the guy.