Chapter 17

• Dedicated to People who vote for my story. THNX!

OMG I AM SOOOO TERRIBLE! I wont make up some lame donkey excuse, and I wont lie to you. I have just been lazy and I've been working on my other story 'the human's possessive alpha mate.' I would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out and tell me what you think. now... ON TO THE STORY!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Chapter 17

Harry's P.O.V

     Cris led me out of my office towards our room to get her phone, to call her aunt and uncle.

     I still felt guilty about asking her to go back to that place, but I need to know who is behind these attacks and soon, before he strikes again.

     I always knew my baby was special, but I assumed it was how everyone male thought of their mates. At least now I knew why she had mix accents. If she said certain words, like when she calls me baby, she would have an American accent. If she said other words like shift, she would have an English accent.

     She thinks her power is 'sucky' as she put it, but it's not. It's extraordinary. I've never met anyone with a power like that, and it honestly intrigued me. I wanted to know all that she had seen in the past. I wanted to see what her power was like. I wanted to see what she sees.

     I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed we had already arrived at our room, and Cris was leading me inside.

     She sat on the bed with her phone and a piece of paper in each hand. She looked kind of nervous, so I crawled on the bed and rested my back against the headboard, bringing her with me, so she sat in between my legs with her back against my chest. She sighed and rested her head under my chin.

     I placed my chin upon her head and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my hands on her flat stomach. "What's wrong baby?" I asked.

     "I'm scared Hazza. I haven't talked to them in over a year. I don't know what they're going to say. I don't even know if they actually want to see me." she whispered.

     I smiled a small smile and whispered in her ear, "Crystal, everything will be alright. They obviously want to see you, I mean why would they send the invite if they didn't want to see you. Just call them. I'll be right here." I kissed her cheek and laid back on the headboard again. She sighed again and leaned against me dialing their number.

     Thanks to my super wolf hearing I could hear everything. That, and because she put it on speaker, so.

     The phone rang a few times before a man picked it up. "Hello?"

     My angel smiled and said, "Hi Uncle Jake."

     "Crissy? Is that you?"

     "No, it's Santa Clause. Of course it's me."

     'Jake' laughed into the phone. "I guess you still got that mouth on you huh?" he asked, still laughing a little bit. In the back round, we could hear a woman's voice asking something, but it was to muffled to make out.

     "Is that Aunt Laura?" Cris asked full of hope.

     "Yes. Hold on, I'll put you on speaker."

     We could hear a slight argument on how to turn the speaker on, which caused us to laugh a little bit. I'm guessing they heard us because the next thing that was said, was said in a woman's voice. She said, "Crystal. Is that a boy with you?" I'm thinking that was her aunt Laura.

     Crissy laughed and said, "Yes Aunt Laura. I'm with... I'm with my mate. Harry. Harry Styles."

     "Hello." I said.