Chapter 6

~NORMAL POV~

Sunday, 8AM. Erza had her arms wrapped around her legs and her face buried in her knees. She hated herself so much for getting upset with Lucy when she interrupted her "moment" with Jellal. "Okay, Erza, it's okay...Why are you even jea--" She stopped talking. No. No way she was jealous. She was just shocked at how Lucy was being so flirty with him. She refused to admit it.

Erza caught a glimpse of her bag and finally a small smile curled on her lips. She lunged at the bag with cat-like speed and took out Kiss You. She laid on her back and let her head fall at the side of the bed like a little girl. "Kiss You, save me from Jellal!" She said as she opened the book and started reading.

Erza continued to read on, she finished about 23 pages. Then her phone beeped and she propped her head up to find that she had received a text message from Jellal. Her eyes widened and she sat up, then began to straighten out her clothes like she was getting ready for an important meeting or something. She opened the message.

JELLAL: awake yet?
ERZA: yep. i didn't sleep at all, no question that i'd be awake.
JELLAL: i thought u wanted to get some sleep?
ERZA: i couldn't sleep.
JELLAL: y did u walk out on us in the cafe? :/
ERZA: i was tired.
JELLAL: u looked mad.
ERZA: it's normal when i'm mad at you. -_-
JELLAL: u know that's not what i mean, erza.
ERZA: what, no mrs. strawberry? don't tell me you care if i'm mad at you.
JELLAL: changing the subject again?
ERZA: so how did ur date with lucy go? :3
JELLAL: what the hell? date?
ERZA: c'mooonn~ just admit u have a crush on her ;)

For some reason Erza hesitated when she sent that message. Why? Why the heck was she hesitating?

JELLAL: i do not!
ERZA: i saw u staring at her in swimming class.
JELLAL: i was not!
ERZA: yes.you.were.
JELLAL: -______-
ERZA: okaybye!
JELLAL: ???

Erza literally threw her phone in her bag and ignored Jellal's texts. She wasn't really interested in him, she still didn't like him for some reason. But then she heard her phone ring. Abnormally loudly. Maybe it was just her, Erza wasn't exactly feeling well that day.

~ERZA'S POV~

I answered the call from Jellal. "Hello...?" I said, groggily.

"Erza? You sound...sick. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm..." I sniffed. "I'm fine, Jellal."

"You don't sound like it at all."

"I'm not sick. Just..."

"Yes, you are. Do you have anyone to take care of you there?"

"No, I live alone. And no, I'm not sick, Jellal!"

"Stop lying, Erza. I can hear you sniffling. I'm coming over."

Erza flinched. "Why?"

"To take care of you."

"What the hell?!"

"What?" Jellal said innocently.

"Since when do you care about me?"

"Err...I don't care about you, I just want you to be my friend."

"Why?"

"Because...Be...cause...Just 'cause! Okay, I am coming over to your place and you're not stopping me!" I held my breath as the line went dead. What the heck had gotten into him? Once again I threw my phone into my school bag and then walked over to the mirror and my eyes widened.