Chapter 15

AUTHOR'S NOTE: LOVE YOU GUYS...AFTER WRITING THE BONUS CHAPTER OF WATER AND ICE I CHECKED THE LAST COMMENTS ON CRUSH AND JUST DOUBLED OVER. LOL HERE YOU GO<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~NORMAL POV~

The time everyone's been waiting for has come. Erza and Lucy were hiding out in the bushes, Natsu and Gray in the shadows, and Mira and Lisanna were wearing some Skullette uniforms. The others, well, they simply sported black bodysuits and masks.

Erza nodded at the white-haired sisters and they strolled towards the entrance, blending in with the other students. Once in, they immediately rushed towards the main security room and locked the door. "Mira-nee, how do we shut it down?"

"Well, Erza said to just push a lot of buttons and pull some levers and plugs. Then when the computers die down we're supposed to send a message to Natsu and Gray through our phones."

"Uh..." Mira placed a hand on her sister's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Lisanna. It'll be fine." She smiled sweetly.

The two proceeded as Erza had told them to, experimenting with buttons and levers and plugs. Suddenly the doorknob started to turn. Luckily they had locked it. They heard a voice of a man boom through the wood. "Hey! What the..? Who locked the door?!"

Lisanna stepped back from the door in fear and knocked over a swivel chair. The man yelled once again, "Hey! Who's in there?! Open up!" He banged against the door hard.

But Mira was unfazed by the man. "Come on, Lisanna, we've got to hurry!" Her hands worked faster and finally the computer screens went pitch black. She grinned triumphantly. "Yes!" She turned to a panicked Lisanna. "Lisanna, hurry, your phone!"

Lisanna did as she was told and typed in a quick message to Natsu and Gray.

TO: Natsu Dragneel ; Gray Fullbuster

SYSTEM'S DOWN. GO.

When the boys received the message, they immediately came out from their hiding places and started making loud noises. They yelled, they flailed their arms, they jumped around to get the guards away from the gates.

Erza whispered, "Lucy, we're almost up."

Natsu shouted, "Hey, you big chickens! We're over here!"

"Bet you can't catch us!" Gray said, sticking out his tongue.

Eventually the guards fell for it and started chasing after them, to which the two immedaitely reacted to by dashing away. "Oh, crap!"

Erza and Lucy immediately started sprinting towards the entrance and to the torture chambers. They were quite positive that they were keeping Jellal's sister there.

The two ran past students, teachers, and school officials, sending them all abuzz. They ignored their calls and shouts and practically flew up a few flights of stairs.

Lucy was panting heavily. "Where is she?!"

"Right there!" Erza shot back as she peeked through the bars of one cell door and pointed.

Lucy ran towards the said door and took a look for herself. "Hey! Uh...Jellal's sister! Hey, wake up!"

"Lucy, what are you doing?! Just...shhh!" Erza commanded. She had never been more stressed in her entire life.

"Uhm...Excuse me?" The girl slowly turned around. Erza's eyes widened. She had scratches and scars on her whole body. She had been tortured. Badly, very badly.