Chapter 10

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Wo0t WO0T for Chapter 10 of Crush! :DDD I hope you guys liked the ninth chappy! OAO Thank God it's the day before Friday...xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~NORMAL POV~

The next day at school, Erza and Jellal awkwardly sat next together during class, sneaking sideways glances at each other and smiling shyly once in a while. It stayed that way until lunch. Erza walked through the cafeteria doors and scanned around to find a seat.

She caught sight of Mira waving her hand, and inviting her over. She was sitting with Cana and Lisanna. Erza smiled at them and sat down beside Lisanna. She took out her new issue of Kawaii Girl Magazine and started flipping through the pages.

Lisanna asked, "Not going to eat lunch, Erza?"

"No, I don't really feel like eating..."

Erza skipped to the 'Celeb Fashion Tips' section, her very favorite. Her eyes immediately landed on a very beautiful redhead wearing a short Forever 21 dress. Erza grinned as she read the short paragraph.

Ariana Grande says:
"I know this sounds super cheesy, but when you're happy, you always look 100 times prettier! So just always be silly, and don't waste a second of your life being critical of yourself because it's just not worth it. You're beautiful!" (A/N: HA! I MEMORIZED ARI'S LINE! Ariana Grande is mine! She's my twin! RAWR!)

Erza had always looked up to Ariana Grande. Not just because she was a fellow redhead, but also because Erza thinks her acting skills, beauty, and her sweetness are very inspirational for teens and tweens.

Erza looked up and saw that a copy of the latest issue of The Fairy's Gazette was being given to Mira by a staff. Mira quietly thanked the girl. As her gaze landed on the headlines, she turned as white as mozzarella.

Erza noticed and said, "Uhm...Mira? What's wrong?"

She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. "I-I...Erza...?"

"What is it?"

Cana, who was sitting beside Mira, took a peek and her mouth hung open. "Oh my god! Erza!"

Erza was sweating. She was so nervous, had the school found out she stole the School Book? Did they find out that she had skipped detention? Oh no, maybe it's an article about how my rep's dropping! Oh my god! Erza thought in her mind.

Different headlines flashed in her mind: "We Want a New President!", "Is Erza Scarlet Losing Her Touch?", "Student Body President Turns Into a Rebel!", "Principal Demands Explanation From Erza Scarlet!". 

Finally she couldn't take it anymore. "Mira, tell me what's wrong!" She snatched the paper away from Mira and quickly read the headlines. Oh...my...friggin...GOD...I..."This is worse than I imagined..!!" Teacher's Pet Erza and Bad Boy Rebel Jellal: IN A RELATIONSHIP? The picture showed Jellal and Erza holding hands inside an arcade.

Erza clutched the paper so tightly she could've ripped it. "K...K...K...KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" She had a total meltdown right in the middle of the cafeteria. Everyone turned to her direction, wondering as to what her reason for screaming so loud was.

Erza covered her face with her hands and broke into a cold sweat. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod! I knew someone was spying on us the other day!"

Mira stammered, "E-Erza, J-Jellal is your b-boyfriend?!!"

"N-NO! H-He's not my boyfriend, Mira! W-We just..."

"YOU GO ON DATES?!"

"I-I...N-No! Of course n-not!"