IM a what

The lady lead Ethan an me to a dark room, the outside of the room had guards in front of it so we knew it was safe to enter. I bright light started to shine from behind Ms. Stackhouse. The light made the room look like the scene from a horror movie. Ms. Stackhouse walked to a corner and flipped a switch, in a matter of seconds light was all around. "Sit down boys" she said while gesturing to a desk with the two chairs sitting in front of them. We sat down and watched as she walked around the desk and sat down without uttering another word. "So how old are you both" she asked while looking between us. "15, but 16 tomorrow" we both said. "Do you guys believe in magic" she asked, "Cut the crap lady, this is a school full of freaks isn't it" My twin said not even bothering to be polite. The woman stood up angry glaring directly at Ethan "We are not freaks Mr. Dolan" She said angrily before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "This is a school for supernatural humans, which you both happen to be by the way" she said while slowly sitting back down in her chair. "What do you mean we are to" I asked slowly. "If what your brother said was true then you are, very important ones at that" She said. For some reason I wasn't feeling as weirded out as I did earlier. "What the heck is a Kitsune any way" I asked kinda struggling to say the name. A kitsune is a spiritual fox, that ages very slowly, there are varying types of of kitsune, you are both either the same or different types. Depending on your aura, I would say you were a Wind kitsune and you were a thunder kitsune" she said while pointing at me then Ethan. "Are you kidding me this is crazy, I don't want to be some fox freak" Ethan said while getting up and walking towards the door. "Did I mention the fact that you got powers" Ms. Stackhouse said. Ethan froze in his tracks and slowly turned around. "Powers you say" he said with a smile growing on his face.

He his footsteps got faster and in a second he was standing next to me with a hopeful look in his eyes. "He has always been amazed by power" I said with a small chuckle. "I'm so into this whole fox spirit thing" Ethan said sitting back down. "I would yell at mom for bringing us here but I have a feeling that she did this on purpose" I said while taking out my phone and sculling through Facebook. "While we are here I might as well give your room numbers, each room has three people in it. Your third roommate is Sage Quinn. He is a witch and you guys are in room 7M of the spirit building." She said while handing us a sheet of paper. "There will be a meeting tonight, telling you when your first training class will begin. Until then I will see you guys later" she said flashing a slightly gapped smile that I didn't notice until now. " I stood to walk out of the room with my brother and simply sent her a wave. We silently walked to the building that said spirit. It was a dark purple building with a weird symbol on it. We walked through the doors and saw people running around some sort of living area. We ignored them and continued walking to find our room. "All these rooms start with 1" Ethan said which caught my attention. "How are we supposed to find the seventh floor,these bags are heavy " I said while lifting my duffle bag up a little bit. Seventh floor portal opened a mechanical voice said. I turned to where the voice came from and saw that the end wall had turned into a door with a gold number seven on it. This obviously didn't shock Ethan as much as it did me because he walked right to the door and opened it revealing another hallway with rooms lined up along the walls. After I finally snapped out of my frozen trance I ran behind him and we searched the hall until we found the door with a M on it. Ethan twisted the door knob and pushed it but it wouldn't open. He then knocked on the door, no one came to it, he continued to knock on the door until finally he punched it, the door flew on the frame making me jump backwards. Ethan turned and looked at me just in time for me to see his stunning yellow eyes fade back to their dull green ones.

"What the hell was that" a voice came from inside the room. A boy jumped from out of the dust that was now floating around the room. Ethan just walked past him, I walked inside as well. "You have two seconds to tell me who the hell you are before I blow your asses up" the guy said putting his hands on his hips. "Uhm this is our room, I'm Grayson and this is my brother Ethan"I said as I looked at him up and down. The guy was silent before he turned to the doorless frame before saying something. Let the object of objection become but a dream as I cause the scene to be unseen a ball of white light appeared and started to fly around the room
In seconds the room was clean including the broken door. "Encase you didn't figure it out I'm a witch, and my name is Logan" logan said before turning around and jumping on a bed with a L over it. "Where are our beds " I asked as I turned around and saw them, they were side by side, one with a green comforter and the other with a blue, the one with a blue had G over it and the other had an E. "Well I guess we know who's is who's " I said as i sat my bag down on the bed with the blue. Because of certain circumstances we will not have a meeting today, but you will start training today. A voice said as it came from the hall. "Well I'm going to get something to eat, I'm starving" I said as I walked out of the room.