Avoiding him (Kelso)

I woke up on the ground, my head kinda hurt but it would pass soon thanks to my healing. The last thing I could remember is tickling Grayson, then nothing. I looked around the quad for Grayson and saw no trace of him. But I know he is here, I can smell him. "I know he is my mate, I don't have a problem with it, I just don't think the rest of the school, or my pack would accept it. I hurt him to. Before I tackled him, I felt his emotions, sadness, anger, and betrayal. I had used his feelings for me against him. I didn't honestly think he would like me. But he did, and I just had to go and ruin it. I slowly got off the ground and looked around again. About twenty feet away was a circle of people surrounding something, or someone. YOU hurt our mate you idiot, thats him over there I just know it is, I can feel his fox, she is in pain. My wolf Nate shouted at me. "What do you mean fox" I asked aloud as I slowly walked to the crowd. He is a kitsune, a fox spirit, like you he has an animal spirit, but he has a fox instead of a wolf. Nate said, I could feel his frustration. Once I got to the Crowd Grayson's sent got louder. God he smelled good, like a fall breeze before a storm. "Excuse me, pardon me" I said while pushing through the crowd. When I got through the middle, I wanted to cry. There lyed on the ground was Grayson. I hurriedly ran to him and go on my knees, pulled my mate to my chest and started to rock back and forth while whispering that I was sorry. Then an idea struck me, "are there any healers" I shouted out to the crowd surrounding us. I was surprised that the trainer wasn't here with us. A girl came up to me from the crowd. She had pretty blonde hair with blue eyes. Heal him please, I said while rocking harder. "Move get out of the way" I heard someone yell. I turned toward the noise and saw almost an exact copy of Grayson. "What did you do to my brother you asshole" he shouted angrily. Before I could say anything his eyes changed colors and he blasted me with a bright light.

I laid on the ground for a minuet and listened to everything. I heard Grayson gasp and I immediately sat up. "I can't believe I hurt him, I'm never gonna do it again" I said to myself as I ran back to my dorm. Once I was there, I slammed my room door and jumped on my bed. Something wet and cold touched my ear making me gasp. I wiped away what ever it was and looked at my hand, there was a tear on my finger. I was crying, I haven't cried since I was fifteen. That was four years ago, I cried because my dad and my mom had got into a fight and i just couldn't take it anymore. I got out of my bed and walked to my bathroom connected to my room, I didn't have a roommate anymore because I was an Alpha and I got my own room. I look at myself in the mirror and checked out my face. My eyes were red and puffy and I had bags under my eyes. I scowled at myself in the mirror before walking groggily to my bed. I jumped heavily into my bed and almost immediately went to sleep.

My alarm clock went off signifying that it was time for my morning run. I got up from my bed and walked to my door. I typically got naked in my sleep so I could get more comfortable during the night. I concentrated on my body and soon felt a tingly feeling. In a matter of seconds I was a giant black wolf, I looked at my door and felt my face heat up. I have no hands so I can't open the door. I concentrated on my body again and soon I was my old six foot tall self. I opened the door and turned back into my wolf. I haven't shifted in like a week, it feels so good to be myself, being in wolf form make me feel so ..... free. 

------------------------------

"What happened" I said as I sat up. "You were fighting against that guy, hum Kelso, and I guessed you maxed your powers and passed out, I on the other hand lost to Logan" Ethan said while entering our room with a sac of delicious smelling objects. "You say that like its a bad thing" Logan said as he walked in behind Ethan. I looked around the room and started to get out of bed. "Whooahh, what do you think your doing" Ethan said asked while sticking a hand out in front of me. "Uhmm Im gonna eat go outside, practice, then come back inside and shower" I said while pushing beside him. "But what if you faint" Ethan shouted at me. "Ive been reading up on you guys, with him being a wind kitsune, if he can channel the air around him, he can have unlimited energy and healing, same for you Ethan except you have to channel the static in the air" Logan stated which made Ethan let go of me. Eventually I got outside and began to walk around. Hello to you . I heard a voice say somewhere near me. I looked around but saw no one around me. Nice to finally meet you, my name is Violet, I'm your fox. The voice was coming from inside my head. "Am I hallucinating" I  thought to myself.  No silly you aren't  crazy or hallucinating, this is perfectly normal for you. "This has something to do with me being a kitsune doesn't it" I thought to the girly voice inside my head. Duhh, wait, who is that, that smell, mate. Violet said. "What are you talking about" I said. There was a long pause of silence. Then I started running towards a forest. "Whats happening " I shouted to the wind that was flying past me. Don't fight it, just let me control you for a second, Im taking you to our mate. "Mate, what the heck is a mate" I said as I jumped over a large fallen tree. He is close I can feel it  Violet said in a husky voice. I continued to run and run until I was in a large field, if I wasn't so freaked out I would have been breath taken by the view, flowers of every color imaginable with butterflies everywhere. I heard a rustle come from behind me so I turned around. My eyes landed on a giant black wolf, its eyes shone like purple diamonds. 

Mate lets screw his brains out  Violet shouted in my head. In a blank of an eye, the wolf had shifted to a naked kelso. His naked body was absolutely breath taking, way better looking than the flowers. "Uhmm hi" he said awkwardly.