"Be careful"

I look down at my hand, gazing at the throwing star in the center of my palm. "What does it do?" I asked. "You shall see within time" my mom said before a voice rang through the room. Dolan family, we have the witches grouped up and ready to meet you guys. The HM's voice said throughout the room. We all straitened up and walked towards the door frame in time for it to start swirling colors again, we all walked through the wall of light and was met on the other side by a wave of people of all shapes and sizes standing behind Ms.Stackhouse . "These are our best and strongest witches" she said looking proudly at the four teens and five grownups. "Ok we have the witches so what now, " I asked as I took a step forward looking at the group better. "Does anyone know a teleportation spell?" E asked while stepping beside me. One of the teen girl raised her hand, she had black straight hair with a neon orange stripe going down the left side. " I know a teleportation spell but I need something that belongs to a person there or that came from the place" she says. "I have something "mom says before she pulls out a small necklace, the necklace had a B in the center of it which I'm assuming stood for Braiden. The witch took the necklace and stepped back into the line of witches, I stood in from of them and waited for magic to work, I felt someone grab my hand and I felt the familiar tingle without look, it was Ethan. The next hand however was slightly familiar and my inner fox howled at the touch. Kelso was holding my hand; I finally opened my eyes and looked around, my mom was holding Ethan's hand and my dad was holding hers. The witch with Braiden's necklace held it into the air and started chanting, the second ad started chanting her eyes started glowing, one by one each witch's eyes glowed and they joined into the chant. Once the final witch had said the chant, the necklace started glowing and it floated out of the witch's Hand. She guided it with her finger and placed it in from of Ethan. "Wear this, I sense that you are the strongest, so you must protect this, this is your only way of getting back, only when you find your mate and your brother, can you all return" she said before the necklace disappeared and reappeared on Ethan's neck. He sent the girl a small nod before our surrounding completely changed. One sec we were standing in front of people, the next it was one person in front of us, he was young, around mid thirties, but you could tell by his eyes that he was much older. "Hello father" my mom said while taking a step forward. "Hi kitten, how have you been" he said with a sweet fatherly voice. "Oh I'm amazing since you tried to have me killed this morning" she said before blasting a jet of water at him. He snapped his fingers and a force field appeared around him. I could tell that mom was caught off gaurd. "What? How can you do that" she asked him. " Oh I can't, but she can" he said before a teen girl walked out of the shadow of the corner of the large meeting like room. "Boys go find your brother" if we have to destroy every person in this room, we will leave with him" my mom said before her eyes flashed a light blue and she sprinted towards my grandfather and my dad dashed toward the young witch. I let go of E's and Kelso's hand and turned around looking for a way out, the room was closed off, no doors, no windows, no nothing. "Ethan make a door" I said ad watched as my brother walked up to wall and punched it. The wall vibrated and crumbled to nothingness.

"Remind me to never make him angry" Kelso said as we walked through what used to be wall. Right passed the wall was a hall way, the necklace around Ethan's neck began to glow white. " I think he is this way" Ethan said as he started walking to the right. We walked around carefully, using Kelso's enhanced hearing and smell to tell us if anyone was near. When we were about to turn a corner Kelso stopped us. "There are two guards around this corner, one witch, one wolf. Gray and I can handle this E, we don't need you getting hurt." Kelso said before taking a quick glance around the corner. "I got the witch you take the wolf" I said while cracking my knuckles. I ran around the corner and thrust one of my hands forward and the other to the right. The witch flew to the end of the hall and hit his head, the wolf was flung into the room they were guarding. The witch slowly got up and looked at me, seizing me up. "This should be easy " he said cockily Before he started chanting something. Before I could react by suffocating him chains appeared around my wrists and ankles, pulling me downward. I was forced to my hands and knees. He looked down at me and smiled with a glimmer in his eyes. I took a deep breathe until it hurt, then I blew as hard as I could. A tunnel of air rushed to him, aiming directly at his head. In a matter of seconds his head was on the ground. The chains that bound me to the ground poofed into nothingness and I stood up and dusted myself off. I turned around just I time to see the wolf who was also guarding the door fly the the wall outside of the room before going unconscious. I ran to the room and looked around, there wasn't really much to it, just a room with a bed and a tv in it. "Ethan where is Braiden?" I asked him feeling that he was walking in behind us. "Right here" an strangely deep voice said behind me. I turned around and was blasted with a jet of water, hurtling me back to the bed. "Hello there brother, it's nice to see you" he said cruelly.