Logan's pov

"Stop worrying about Grayson, he'll be OK" I stressed to Ethan. He has been worried about Gray ever since he left, which was like an hour ago. "What if he gets in a fight and doesn't have any energy to fight back and dies" he said. "You need  to get your mind off Grayson "I said with a mischievous grin on my face. Ethan noticed my smile and backed away. "What are you planning "he asked fear in his voice. Instead of answering I snapped my fingers and the sheets flew off my bed and tied Ethan to the wall. "What are you doing" he asked as he struggled against the sheets. I walked up to him and snapped my finger while thinking of the spell in my head. A small flash of white appeared then left leaving a feather in my hand. Ethan's face lit up with realization and he started to squirm. I let out a little laugh and lifted the feather to his face and looked into his eyes. They flashed a dark blue and he was suddenly free, leaving behind a pile of ash on the floor. Before I had a chance to say anything I was on the floor with Ethan on top of me. I flipped us over and started lightly pinching him around his body. He let out a series laughs and screams before he flipped us over again and pinned my hands to the floor. I giggled a bit, then I froze when I noticed how close our faces were to each other. Our noses were lightly touching each other,I never noticed how cute Ethan was before now but wow. Ethan then took his hands off my wrist and slowly slid them down my arms. He slowly inched his face closer, his eyes closing as he neared. When our lips were literally a centimeter away he gasped and pulled back fast. "Something is wrong" he said before getting off me and running to the window. I watched as he threw the window open and looked around the ground. "What's wrong Ethan " I asked while running to the window as well. "My wolf just told me to open the window, something is wrong with Gray" he said panicked. I was about to ask what was wrong when something caught my eye. About 6 feet away was a flying Grayson , he looked deep in concentration but I think he was losing energy because he was losing height and he was sweating really hard. He shot his hand out and the boy who I didn't even  notice until now started to fly to the window. I recited the levitation spell in my head before snapping my fingers and making the boy float to us a little faster and more balanced. Once I took the bleeding boy out of Grayson's control he started flying more stable. Once the guy got close enough to the window Ethan grabbed him and put him on my bed. I saw Grayson move closer but he was still faltering so I tried to use my spells to help him levitate but the wind surrounding him was creating some kind of force field. 

"Come on Gray, your almost here" Ethan shouted. Grayson continued to fly towards the window, but once he was within arms reach his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell from our room window, thirteen floors from the ground. "NOOOOO" Ethan shouted before diving out of the window after his brother. "I recited the anti gravity spell in my head before snapping my fingers and watching as it took effect. Both Ethan and Grayson were falling but suddenly stopped. They started to slowly float up but were drifting away from each other, Ethan quickly grabbed Grayson's arm to keep him from drifting away. I took this time to use my telekinesis and bring them into the room. Once they were in the room they continued to float up to the ceiling. "OK we aren't falling anymore you can reverse the spell" Ethan said while shaking his body. "Well you see I kind of don't know the reversal spell" i said while looking around my side of the room for my spell book. I lifted up my mattress and looked inside my dresser before remembering what i did with it. "libro venire ad me" i said and then a small puff of smoke appeared living behind my heavy spell book. I opened it to the first page before reading the words. This book belongs to Sage, if you touch then you will be punished. I hated my name, I always got teased for it in school so I just started to go by Logan. I quickly snapped out of my memories and started looking for the section about reversal spells. Once I finally found it I saw the weightlessness reversal spell and  thought it was close enough.  "pondus est normalis statu condictum revertar ad locus"a slight breeze flew through our room and the twins started to float back to the ground. Once they were on the ground fully Ethan placed the unconscious Grayson on his bed then checked him for any bad damage. "They are both really bad, can you do something to heal them" Ethan said while looking at me, he had tears in his eyes. I quickly looked through my spell book for any major healing spells until I found the all around healing spells, it heals inside outside and mental health. There was a catch, the caster of this spell will be unconscious for up to a week depending on how powerful the caster is. My energy was somewhat draining of the previous spells I casted less than  an hour ago. I looked intently at the spell and began to memorize it. Once I was positive that I had it I'm my brain I proceeded to cast the spell. "virtus animae meae , quia venit hora in valetudine mea tuenda curam mei relinquo modo". I repeated the spell two in a half times before I blacked out. And had the worst premonition ever.