Future leaders

"Hi Rickson, Im Grayson" the fear clear in my voice which made me want to smack something. Why and I scared? "Dad, this is my mate, ..... Could you explain mating to him" Kelso asked while making a pleading face. His father let out a small sigh before walking over to his king sized bed. " you can sit here" Rickson said while patting the seat next to him. "Ok well, mates are basically soul mates, literally your souls were made for each other. The bond can deepen depending on how strong your love is for each other. And when his mother and I step from our thrown, You two will get married and take over our pack." Rickson explained to me. "Ok let me get this straight, I have to get married to him" I said gesturing to Kelso who had now taken a seat on the edge of the bed. "Don't sat it like that, I know you like me " Kelso said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes while smiling and turned my attention back to Rickson. "Certain wolves from rival packs will be able to smell Kelso on you and try to harm you, so you have to be around Kelso at all times" His dad said while looking between me and his son. "No, I'm not gonna depend on him to defend and protect me. I can handle my self" I said sternly looking at them both. Rickson stared at Kelso as if waiting for him to say something. "Fine but you need to train extra hard tomorrow, after our kiss they should be able to smell me on you" Kelso said with a smirk.

"Well I should get going,Ethan is probably looking for me " I said as I stood up and started to walk to the door. Before I could make it to the door I felt a hand on my shoulder, I expected it to be Kelso but I turned to see Rickson. "I know it all sounds like too much, but I know that you are strong and can lead our pack to greatness " he said before giving my shoulder a squeeze and allowing me to exit.

I left his dorm and began the walk back to my own. "Just leave me alone Mac " I heard a voice shout from far to the right. I looked and saw a guy about six feet tall with serious muscle backing a small 5'3 boy into a corner of a building. I started to walk to the two boys while continuing to listen to them. "I'm not gonna be your booty call anymore" the smaller boy said with fright in his voice . "When I call you for a fuck then I expect you to be there with your ass in the air" the larger boy said. Why was no one helping the boy, I looked around the campus to see barely no one else was outside and the only people who were outside were busy either making out or practicing their powers. The boy, now completely against the wall shoved the bigger boy and sprouted sparkly pink butterfly wings and started to fly off. But before he could get more than a yard away the bigger boy pulled his leg and slammed him to the ground. The smaller boy let out a yelp of pain as his body collided with the hard ground. "Fuck means fuck" the guy said as he started to unzip his pants. That was the final straw, something inside me snapped and I was suddenly floating about the ground. I threw my hand out and a gust of wind threw the bigger guy to a wall, he was caught off guard. I flew over to them and hovered in from of the guy now struggling against my control over the wind. "You listen, if I ever see you messing with this boy again I'll cut your dick off so fast you won't even see it" I said while holding up a hand with long black claws instead of fingernails. The look on the guys face shows that hr understood me well so I released my hold on him and dropped myself to the floor. And walked over to the boy still lying on the ground. When I got close enough I saw that he was unconscious and had a trail of blood coming from his head. "Oh my god what have I done" the guy said while running the unconscious boy. "Don't fucking touch him" I shouted and threw a ball of air at him and he was launched backwards. I put my hands face down and slowly lifted them up, the boy started to float and I did too. I focused hard on trying to find a nurses office or something. After minutes of flying around I began to get dizzy and decided to go to my room and have Logan try a spell. Violet, are you there I asked her in my head once my dorm was in sight. Yeah I'm here what's up,she said . Get a hold of Ethan's fox and tell him to open the window NOW I shouted in my mind. My hands started to shake and our height started to fade. The window to a room opened and I threw my hand out and the boy slowly sailed to the window and made it inside, I felt slightly better due to the lack of weight but my head was spinning. "Almost there" I said and touched the window frame before falling and hitting my head and blacking out .

Author note- I've been really busy lately I will to post more. If you guys have any suggestions I'm open