Traders

I sat there on the floor, my back against a bed, staring at my long lost triplet brother, beside him was an unconscious Ethan and all the stood between him and me was my ticked off mate. Kelso lunged for Braiden and tackled him to the ground, he cocked his arm back ready to swipe at his neck, I had to do something. So I swiped my arm to the left and he was thrown against a wall. Braiden let out a gasp and sat up straight. "He is quite strong, thank you for taking him out so I wouldn't have to" he said before standing up. Not wanting to be caught off guard again I stood up as well and got into a fighting stance. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him. "Because you all are a bunch of traders, you left me and gramps for dead in a house fire." He said before shooting two jets of water at me. I easily deflected it with a barrier of air. "What are you talking about" I said as I let the barrier fall. "Grampa told me how there was a fire in the house, mom and dad got you and Ethan out, and you guys just left me and gramps in there to die" he said before sprinting towards me and throwing a right hook at me. I ducked under neath and swept his legs from under him making him fall. I made a barrier of air around him before he could get up. "E wake the hell up" I shouted and blasted a ball of air at him. He jolted awake and hurriedly got up and looked at me. " Go find Logan " I said before he nodded and ran down the hall. I ran over to Kelso and shook him awake. "What happened" he said groggily "I'm sorry, I had to, he can't die" I said while I helped him up. When he was standing fully I walked back over to a very upset Braiden who was blasting water at his trap, the barrier didn't break, it only filled with water. He stopped blasting when the water reached his neck. "I'm gonna show you what really happened as soon as Logan and Ethan get back, we didn't abandon you, you were kidnapped. Grandfather sent someone after you because he said you were weak." I explained to him. He looked me dead in the eyes "when I get out of here, I'm gonna kill someone, if you lying I'll drown you where you stand, if you're telling the truth I will murder grandfather" he said before his eyes took on a kinda joking tone. "You might wanna go help your brother, when he finds Logan he will be incredibly surprised that we have our strongest fighter waiting for him, I think you know her; her name is Kat" he said before blasting my barrier with more water, no wanting him to drown himself I let the barrier fell and ran the way the E sprinted off to. "Babe hold him off, I'm gonna go make sure E is ok" I said while running out of the room. I turned to the left in the hall and took off in that direction while creating two grey orbs in my palms. I have know clue where I'm going but I can kind of feel a pull telling me where I'm going, pulling me towards Ethan. I turn left around a hall and am met with the sight of Kat dragging Ethan into a room. I jump back around the corner and peak a little not allowing her to see. Before she closes the door she peaks her head out and looks both ways, making sure she wasn't  being watched. Once the door was closed I walked Walked up to it and tried to open it. The door wouldn't open so I turned around wand started to walk away. A blood boiling scream sounded through the air and there was a whooshing noise and that's when my reflexes kicked in. I put another  barrier around me just in time for the door to fly of it's hinges and come speeding towards me. My barrier was strong enough to hold against the door. But I flew backwards, hitting the wall at about 20 mph. Once I hit the wall I let the barrier fall and me and the door along with it. Once the door was down my line of vision was open and I saw Kat speeding towards me. He red hair was soaring behind her in a wave like a wave of fire. I ran towards her as well and threw a punch which she easily dodged and countered with a sweeping leg. I hit the ground hard but rolled out of the way as she punched at me, hitting the ground. "Ow you dumb bitch" she said before screaming and throwing her hand out at me. I felt something like an invisible wall hit me with immense force making me fly back. I hit a body against a wall and fell to my hands and knees. I hurriedly got up and rushed all of the air in the room towards her. It hit her with a solid force and she was flung back into the hall. I put a barrier around the door preventing her from entering and I looked around the room for E. "Gray is that you" I heard my brother call out for me. I looked around the room but still I couldn't see him.

"I'm in some kind of forcefield, I can see you but I don't think you can see me" he said. I focused on the direction where his voice was coming from. I turned to my left and blasted air in that general direction. The blast of air didn't hit the wall, it hit something and there was a very visible ripple in the air. "You cracked it gray, hit it again" He shouted. I mustered up enough energy to hit the forcefield again but before I could, a wave of water hit me causing me to hit the wall and pass out, darkness washing over my sights.