Learning how to fight

"Attention students training will be starting in 10 minuets, please report to the quad to begin your training, make sure you wear something comfortable" the voice rang through the room. I slowly got out of my bed and looked at the other beds in my room, I still wasn't used to this place yet. Logan's snoring sounded through the room, loud enough to put a bull horn to shame. I looked at him for a while before getting an idea. I looked at his sleeping body and imagined what I wanted to do. After a soft breeze flew across my face. He was now floating in the air, I somehow managed to pick Ethan up as well, with the small cost of getting a little dizzy. Once the were almost to the ceiling of the room I dropped them both onto their beds. The scream they let out when they fell was the funniest thing I had ever witnessed. 

After we got ready in under 5 minuets we headed to the quad. I was wearing a gray tee and some black sweat, while Ethan and wore gym shorts and tank tops. We stood in the quad with everyone else waiting for training. "Hello teens, its good to see that your all here" a man said. I turned to see a man standing on top of a bench, he had short black hair and a slightly crocked jaw. "My name is Mr.Mccall, I am the head of the training sector and the trainer for werewolves. So whats gonna happen is I'm gonna split you guys up, everyone go with your trainer who you met yesterday, and if you are a hybrid with something other than human then you stay here" the man said before jumping off the bench. Groups of kids started to run in different directions, some moving much faster than others. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder which caused me to turn around. I felt a light punch to my cheek, nothing hard enough to actually hurt me though. "What was that for Kelso" I shouted while pushing him playfully. "Remember yesterday when you blasted me across the room" he said with a cocky smirk on his face. "I can do more than that" I said while concentrating on him, a soft breeze flew across my face and he started to float in the air. He laughed when he only floated a foot in the air "is that all you got" he laughed. "I just figured out I could do this yesterday, maybe if you weren't so fat I could lift you higher" I said while releasing the air around him and letting him drop. "Ok kids we are gonna start off with sparring get a partner and start, there are no rules, just don't kill each other" a man said before turning to a woman and started fighting. Before I could do anything I was picked up and carried a few feet away from everyone else who had already paired up with someone else. I sat down on my butt, I looked at the culprit who picked me up like a doll and laughed when I saw that it was Ethan. "First of all, I didn't know you were that strong. And second why did you pick me" I asked while stretching. "Well we both don't have all that much training yet, and I know that you will go easy on me." He said while copying the stretches that I was doing. "Well how about we make this a little harder and get real partners" I then ran over to Logan and Kelso who had paired up. I grabbed both of their arms and dragged them over to Ethan. Once I was there I shoved Logan to Ethan and pull Kelso away. 

"Are you sure you can handle this"  Kelso said while getting in a fighting stance. "Aww Kell baby, you act like your too much to handle" I said as if talking to a baby. I got into a fight stance as well and watched his body movements. My dad had always taught me to look at the persons' body movements and look for any openings . I imagined a wave of air flowing at him like yesterday and one happened, just not as hard instead of throwing him backward it just slightly blew his hair. " Oh thats so cute" he laughed. He then ran toward me at an alarming speed and smacked me in the forehead . I winced from the short surge of pain and looked around for him. I turned just in time to receive a peck on the nose from him. That made me angry no one taunts me like that. I swung my right leg hard and fast and successfully  kicked him in the ribs. "Kiss this" I said before throwing out my hands, using the rest of my anger to fuel my power. A strong gust of went through him back about four feet. He hit a backflip and landed softly on the ground. I didn't expect what he did next. He took a deep breath and flung his hands outward. A strong gust of wind threw me backwards, way more than five feet. I tried to his a backflip and land like he did but I just landed on my face. I got up quickly and got into a fighting stance. "How did you use my power" I asked with a serious look on my face. "Im an Empath remember I can feel your emotions, and since your powers are tied to your emotions then I can use them, and apparently better than you can" He said after throwing a wink my way. "Damn empath " I said before charging at him, I jumped into the air and blasted him with air which he didn't expect because he went rolling away. 

"Hand to hand, no power" Kelso said as he picked himself up. I just stood there with a small smirk and waited for him to make the first move. He inched closer slowly circling around me with each slide. I turned a bit and through a fake punch to get him ready, while he was blocking that I swung my other out and hit him in the ribs. I actually couldn't believe I was fighting that well. Kelso kicked me in the stomach and I felt the air rush out of my lungs. I sucked in a quick breath of air and threw my fist at his face, he quickly dodged it and I fell to the ground. "Don't think about it, just let it happen, your body will react naturally" I heard the man from earlier scream. I stood up and closed my eyes, letting my body relax, I opened them just in time for Kelso to swing for my face. I ducked down grabbed his leg and pushed him to the ground. He hit his face and was instantly knocked out. I stood up and waved the man over, only to find  that he was already heading this way, along with all the other kids. "What are they looking at" I heard Kelso say from behind me. I jumped in the air and turned to see him as if nothing had happened. "Did I forget to mention that I'm half vampire" He said before flashing his fangs. I jumped a little which changed his facial expression completely. "Im sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't think it mattered. " he said with sad look on his face. In my head I had decided that I would milk this to get some food out of this . I put on a fake pout and started to stomp away. In a blink he was standing in front of me again. I just slightly turned to the left and continued to work. "Im sorry .... I, I , I like you" he shouted. That had caught me off guard. I froze in my tracks and slowly turned towards him. "You.... like me" I asked, my eyes looking around at the faces still staring at us. He started to walk slowly towards me with his head down. "Syke" he yelled before tackling me to the ground. Before I could say a word he started tickling me. 

I laughed as hard as I could, "Stop, stop" I laughed. He just kept tickling me, and it honestly made me mad that he wouldn't listen to me. "STOP" I shouted while thrusting my hand out. A strong gust of wind blew from my hands, and Kelso went soaring straight into the air. He went about 45 feet before her started to fall again. "Someone catch him"  girl yelled. I stuck my hand out to make him float but my vision blurred and my head started to spin. Everyone was still just standing there staring at him as he fell unconsciously to the ground. I summoned all the energy I had left in me and threw my left hand out. In a puff of smoke he was now on the ground fully conscious. I however fell to the ground and passed out.