Description

Lola Taylor. Twenty five year old twelfth grade math teacher. She loves kids and the idea that every child is individual and learns in a different way. All of her kids love her. She is recently engaged to the love of her life. Or at least who she thought was until she meets Sammy Wilkinson.

Sammy Wilkinson. Nineteen year old working as an assistant coach. He works at the same school as Lola. He's saving up money so that he can pay his way through college. But while on the job he meets Lola and is instantly smitten by her.

Advances are made and turned down, but after an intense night of passion between the two neither of them can go back.

Six months. Six months of sneaking around and sleeping with each other. Six months of a now love less engagement. Lola is stuck between a rock in a hard space when it comes to these two.

She doesn't want to admit her feelings for Sammy. One because of the age difference and two she still isn't aware that she is no longer in love with her fiance.

Sammy however has come to terms that he is in love with Lola. She is all he can think about. But will he wait for her to come to her senses. Or will it be too late for these two.

The Affair follows the love story of Lola and Sammy. Will love prevail for these two? Or will previous love trump all?