Ch. Nine~Finale(EDITED)

Three years later

"Lula are you ready sweetheart. You're daddy will be here soon." I yell upstairs to my now three year old daughter.

A lot of stuff has happened in these three years. Sammy and I have now been married for two years.

Candy had her baby and the two of us stayed in contact with each other. She actually became a close friend of mine. Greg has visitation rights but the baby stays with her.

They had a boy they names Jason. He's the same age as Lula so sometimes they have play dates.

Greg and me sat down and had a talk. We both came to an agreement that we never were in love with each other. It was more of an in the moment time relationship. Marriage wouldn't have been the best for either of us.

We aren't friends but we don't hate each other either.

"I ready mama." Lula says hopping down the stairs.

"Okay baby go sit and watch tv until daddy gets here."

"Otay mommy."

We had planned a family trip along with Sammy's best friend Skate his wife and their daughter Meela.

But Sammy at the last minutes had to watch over detention at school so we were an hour behind on time.

We were going to Disneyland for the first time. The girls were excited and the boys were happy to be hanging out together again after so long.

I was just happy to be spending time with my family.

"I'm home sweeties." I hear Sammy say as he walks into the house. He stopped by a friends house on the way to shower and dress so he would be ready to go when he got here.

"Dadddddyyyyyy!!!!!" Lula screams as she runs full force towards to her dad. She was a total daddy girl and had him wrapped around her finger.

"Hey baby." I greet him with a kiss.

"Skate and Savannah are waiting on us at the airport. You ready?"

"Sure am baby."

Six hours later and we were checked in to our hotels getting ready for bed. Tomorrow would be a full day of play in our first day of Disney land.

"Goodnight baby." we both say to Lula and kiss her cheeks.

"Goodnight mommy, daddy." she says before we walk out of her part of the room.

When we were back in our room we laid down in bed. I had something to tell Sammy but didnt know how to tell him.

"Baby." I say. "I have something to tell you."

He looks at me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper.

His eyes get wide before pulling me on top of him and kissing me all over the face.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

My life was complete. I was married to the love of my life. We had a beautiful little one together and another one on the way. We both had amazing jobs.

It couldn't get any better than that.

....

That is the end of The Affair. Sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting but thanks for reading anyways.

And if you did enjoy this I have plenty more started and coming. ❤