Ch. Two- EDITED

Sammy in Media

Sammy's POV

"Okay kids wrap it up." I yell at my ninth grade P.E. class.

I see Lola walk in and my whole train of thought is gone. She looked good today in her attire. She wore a tight fitting blue dress, white heels, and a jean jacket. Her ass was poking and it took everything in me to not walk over there and grab it.

"Coach Sammy can you help me out please?" I hear Melanie ask. She of the biggest crush on me and wasn't afraid to let me know. I may not be twenty yet but I am not about to get in trouble over a silly little crush.

"I'm sorry Melanie but I really need to go talk to Ms. Taylor. Ask one of the boys to help you." her face falls but I just shrug it off and walk over to Lola.

She was talking to the head coach when I got there so she didn't know that I was standing behind her.

"Boo." I say as I grab her waist when coach walks away.

She screams before turning around and slapping my shoulder.

"Sammy I gonna hurt you one day." she says as I drag her to her classroom. It was the end of the day and I know this was wrong but I need her now.

I close and lock the doors before hiking her up against it.

"Sammy." she says with worry in her eyes but I shush her with a kiss. Pulling her panties to the side, I play with her clit gently.

She bites her lip trying to keep all sounds in.

Once my pants are around my ankle I thrust upwards catching her off guard. Good thing I had already sealed her lips.

"Don't stop Sammy." she whispers as I thrust hard and fast in her.

She locks her hands into my hair and I start to buck wildy into her showing no mercy. I needed this.

Silently She screams as her mouth forms a perfect O shape. Meaning she came. A few seconds later I come also.

Slowly I lower her to the ground so she can even out her breath. I pull up my pants as she situated her panties and dress. Post sex looks amazing on her.

"Sammy we can't do that here." she says to me.

She was mad at me and I had to fix it.

I grab her face chastely kissing her on her lips. "I know baby I just couldn't resist myself. Seeing you in that dress just did something to me. Also I want be able to see you until next week so I had to touch you so I wouldn't go crazy.

She cracks a smile and I knew that I had her. "Okay Sammy but that's the last time we ever do that in school. That's way to unprofessional."

"Okay baby." I say before grabbing her face and kissing her passionately.

Once I got home I took me a quick shower and cooked me some dinner. I wouldn't be able to see Lola for a week because her fiance is taking off for a week before he leaves for two weeks.

Which means I can't go over there and since he knows what time she gets home she couldn't come over here.

I knew what we were doing was wrong, but I loved Lola and no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't let her go. And believe me I've tried.

Just thinking about her beautiful face turned me on. She was an amazing woman and didn't deserve a man like Greg. Someone who didn't appreciate what he had right in front of him. If she was mine I would let her know that she was nothing but a queen in my eyes all the time.

To bad she wasn't.