Ch. Five- EDITED

Sammy in Media

Just a short chapter all about Sammy

In the beginning I wasn't planning on falling in love. I mean what nineteen year old plans to fall in love before they at least are able to leagally drink.

But I did.

And now here I am six months later not knowing what to do with myself. I know that Lola is in love with me as well. I also know however that she is in denial when it comes to her love for Greg. Yeah she maybe loved him in the beginning but she no longer does.

It is just an endless love going nowhere.

It hurts being in a relationship like this. Knowing that you can never be a certain way with the love of your life but she's planning on marrying another man. A man who she doesn't love. A man who is probably not worth her love that she gives him. I wish she would just see that I can be all she wants and then some.

I mean I know I'm young and that's the main thing pushing her away. And I know that this is hard for her having to deal with all of this.

Like I said I didn't plan to fall in love. But who couldn't fall in love with that face. That beautiful smile and everyday charm that she has. And the sex oh my the sex!

At first I thought that sex was only that: sex. But after having sex with Lola I know that it's not. It was making love. I feel connected in all sorts of ways. And this shocks me cause of how I was in high school.

A player. Sleeping with any girl. Whoever I could whenever I could. I was ruthless when I came to having sex.

But now the only person that I want to spend any time with is Lola.

Hopefully she comes to her senses before it's too late because I don't know how much longer I can last without her being only mine.