2

• Dedicated to Johto

You tell Blue to go ahead. It's been weeks since the diary accident and you had barely said a word to the red haired boy. Of course you still liked Silver, but you were nervous around the boy. Today you decided to talk to him, even if he didn't want you to. Lately he had been leaving school later than he normally did. Normally he walked with Blue, Gold, Crystal, and you. He had been skipping out on walking home with you. This made you upset. 

So there you were, standing there, waiting on the boy you liked so much. Your heart was racing and you had a slight headache. 

"_____?" You get out of a day dream to see Silver standing in front of you, "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be home?" That comment was kind of cold, you noticed. You walked up to him, slightly shaking. You try not to show your nervousness. You link your arm with his.

"You've been avoiding me, Silver!" You tell him, "I want to walk home with you!" He turns his face away from you for some reason and then pushes you off. You frown and look at him as he looks at you.

"_____, it's not going to work," You frown.

"What's not going to work?" He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. 

"Everything," He answers, ,"Just give up on finding the real me," The conversation you had on the accident day comes back to you. Then you slightly understand. He must think you think he's a puzzle or a challenge to solve.

"Silver-" He jogs away, leaving you there. As you watch him leave, you can't find yourself to follow. You have another goal in life now. You need to show Silver what he means to you.

-----

The next day, Silver becomes a ninja to you. No one really mentions him to you, but you mention him to others. You only see him once as he comes in quietly right as the bell rings. You sit in your normal seat and go through the day like your heart doesn't slightly hurt.

Again you wait for him and this time he doesn't stop for you. You're determined to make him stop. As he reaches the bottom step, you throw your bag at him. Was that the smartest thing to do? No.

He angry walks up the steps with your bag and tosses it at you. You pout and try to say something to him. No words come out. Then he leaves and there goes another day. 

-----

The next couple weeks go the same way, but without the bag throwing. Silver seems to hate you more now. Sometimes he even skips first. One day, Blue runs in with excitement written on her face. 

"_____!" She calls to you. You automatically frown, knowing whatever was up was not good. 

"Yeah Blue?" You ask with a confused look. 

"Silvy's birthday is coming up!" Your eyes widen in surprise. As you look at the date in your calendar, you see that December has snuck up on you. You still had Chirstmas shopping to do, "So I'm throwing him a party!" You look at her, surprised. You didn't think Silver would want a party. Blue hands you an invite and then goes to pass the rest out. Silver was not going to be happy. 

-----

You've been invited to Silver Rocket's surprise Birthday party! Keep this a secret[Even you Gold].

Where?- The roller ring 

When?- Sat. The 20. 

Hope you come! ;)