3

• Dedicated to Johto

You are going Christmas shopping with Gold. Blue didn't want you to go alone, so Gold volunteered. Silver was still mad at you. You had already bought Gold's present, so it was okay for him to go with you. You've only been out with him for about an hour and he was already driving you crazy.

"Hey _____, what are you getting for Silvy?" You try not to attack Gold. He's been asking similar questions since he met you at the entrance of the mall.

"I don't know," You respond. You were so focused on making Silver's birthday present, you really didn't think about what he would want for Christmas.

"Well, Silvy might like that," He points to a scarf on display. It's silver and red. You smile and look at Gold.

"What are you getting him?" Gold smirks and looks pretty proud of his self.

"A master ball. I ordered two, one for Crys and one for Silvy," You had to admit that was a great idea. Crystal would enjoy having something to catch rare Pokemon with. Silver would love to see something so rare. He wouldn't even have to steal it.

An hour later, you're sharing a meal with Gold. The two of you have finished your Christmas shopping. Now all you have to do is wrap them and finish Silver's birthday present. As you grab a fry from the tray, a voice calls out to you and Gold. The two of you turn to see Silver and Blue. The two walk over and take a seat. Silver ends up sitting next to you. You move your bag under your chair and eat another fry. How did Blue get Silver out? You remember him refusing to get out of the house earlier that morning. Maybe he really does hate you.

"Come with me to get mine and Silvy's food!" Blue begged Gold. The boy frowned.

"But Blue-,"

"Please!" Eventually the two got up, leaving you alone with Silver. You nervously eat some of the fries that were left on the trap. Minutes later, the two came back.

"So ____," Blue started, "Sorry for interrupting your date with Gold," You slightly blush.

"It's not a date," You assure her. You hadn't even thought of it like that.

"If ____ wanted to, it could be," Gold commented as he smirked at you. Silver looked uncomfortable.

"I'm not interested "  You tell him. Blue gives Silver his lunch.

"Who are you interested in then?" Gold shoves a fry in his mouth as he asks the question.

"Why would I tell you that?" You answer to avoid telling Silver that you like him.

"Cause we can help you get your man!" Blue answers. She knows you like Silver, you remind yourself.  She was the first person to read your diary.

"He's not my man," You shove a fry in your mouth, "He hates me," Silver looks like he's about to say something, but he decides against it. Gold finishes his half of the hamburger.

"Really ______?" Blue asks, "Has he told you that?" You look at the tray of fries.

"I don't want to talk about it," You answer as Blue gives you a look. The look tells you that she's not done talking about Silver with you. You sat in silence the rest of the meal. Then Gold brought you home.

------

You wake up the next day, glitter and other art things sticking on to your face. The rest of last night you spent finishing Silver's present. The party was next Saturday. Today was Sunday. You had nowhere to be, so you made sure that you were satisfied with the present. It was a picture frame you decorated yourself. A picture was already in the frame. It was taken a week after you met your current friends. You smile at the memories of that day. Your phone goes off and you answer it. An hour later, you're out the door with Crystal.

------

After a day of shopping, you're extremely tired. After writing in your diary, you jump into bed. You go to take your phone out of your pocket, but as you do, a message comes in. You have one guess who the message was from. You open the message, which ends up being from Blue. Looks like you were right. Your eyes widen at what the message says.

To: ____

From: Blue

Hey _____!~ I know who Silvy likes!~