4

• Dedicated to Johto

You blink at the phone, your eyes wide. She knew who Silver liked? Poor Silver. Another message came in a minute or two later.

To: _____

From: Blue

So do you want to know or what? If you don't answer soon, I'll tell you anyways.

You sigh and answer her.

To: Blue

From: ______

Um.... It's Silver's business to tell me?

You add the question mark because you don't know if he gave her permission. 

To: _______

From: Blue

I'll just tell you anyways. It's you. 

Your heart races and your eyes widen. Was she serious?

To: Blue

From: __________

But he hates me! 

After a couple more messages from Blue, you fall asleep. Your dreams are filled with Silver. 

------

You are confused as you stand in front of your locker, Blue and Gold on each side of you. They comfort you and Gold pats you on the back. 

"________!" You turn to see Silver standing next to Gold. 

"-[GirlWithACrushOnGold]-," He growled as you were embraced by Silver. 

"I hope you realize you're none of those things," Silver whispers into your ear as you wrap you arms around him. This will most likely be the only hug you'll ever get. He'll most likely hate you again tomorrow. To soon, the two of you have to pull apart. The two of you head your separate ways. 

-----

You and Gold are sitting in Biology. The two of you are talking about your project that you had finished up awhile ago. Gold's partner had been -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]-, who slightly scared you. You did not think she was a bad person.

"-[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- did that to your locker," Gold told you and you frown.

"How do you know that?" You ask. Gold glances at her and then looks back at you.

"She told me. She also thought we were dating and that Silvy was a girl," You hold back a slight laugh.

"She did?" Gold nods.

"She also noticed your crush on him," Your face went red.

"Who said I have a crush on Silver?" You defend yourself. Gold gives you a look and you sigh, "Is it that noticeable?"

"Yeah. You've looked so depressed since Silvy stopped talking to you," You sighed.

"It kind of made me sad, but it's his choice," You responded. You decide to change the topic, "Hey Gold, do you think that -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- might like you?" His face turns slightly red and he looks away to hide it.

"No. Even if she did, I don't like her back," Now you know he's being an idiot.

"Gold, keeping your feelings inside will hurt more unless you tell someone," He looks at you with a sigh.

"You won't tell Blue, right?" You nod, "Well then, yeah. I might like -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]-." He mutters. Before you can do anything, the bell rings. You and Gold leave together after -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- does.

"You have to tell her one day, before it's to late," You tell Gold and he sighs.

"Maybe _____. Maybe,"