7

• Dedicated to Johto

You slightly smile as Gold puts his arm around -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]-. She shyly looks away. They're so adorable. Blue heads to the counter first and the others head to a big table where Green and -[GirlWithACrushOnGreen]- are already sitting. You head over to the counter as Gold walks over to a table that has several drinks. He picks one up and brings it to -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]-. Then he takes a seat next to her.

"_____, it's your turn," You blink and look to your left to see Silver standing next to you. You step forward, order you drink, get your drink and then head to the table. Blue's flirting with -[BoyWithACrushOnBlue]-. He's flirting along with her. Your friends seem very happy. Eventually, everyone migrated to the table[Minus Blue]. As your group drank their drinks, they told stories. No one worried about anything. Everything seemed alright. After a while, people had to go home. Gold volunteered to bring -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- home. -[BoyWithACrushOnBlue]- would take Blue home. Green and -[GirlWithACrushOnGreen]- were staying. Crystal had to go see her mother at work before heading home. That left Silver to walk you home. It would be a pretty long walk, but you had no choice.

-----

You waved bye to Silver and head up to your room. Your mom is not home like always. She's always busy with work. You get dressed in your pajamas and then get out your portable DVD player. After watching several movies and eating dinner, you go to bed.

After today, there's four days. You can already imagine the shock on Silver's face.

----

When you see Gold and -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- the next day, your face brightens.

"Oh!" They turn to look at you, Silver, and Blue, "You're finally together! That's great!" Gold smirks.

"Thanks to you -[GirlWithACrushOnSilver]-, now you should tell your crush how you feel," You blush and glare at him.

"You can't make me!" -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- giggles. Your group looks at her.

"I'm sorry," She says with a slight smile, "I couldn't help it," You smile

"Oh! Silvy!~" Blue says, "I left something in my locker. Mind getting it for me?" He sighs, "You can go with him, ______. Then Blue winks at you. You nod and then you walk away with Silver.

"She didn't leave anything, right?" Silver says and you look at him.

"Most likely," He sighs.

"What am I going to do with her?" You have no idea.