6

• Dedicated to Johto

You get Gold's location and head that way. You're very pale at the thought of -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- hurting your friend. Silver glances at you every so often. He can tell you're worried about Gold. You're also worried about -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]-. You guys arrive and exit the car. From where the parking lot is, you can see them fighting. Green stands nearby with -[GirlWithACrushOnGreen]-. You run ahead of your group and yell Gold's name. It distracts -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- and Gold lands a hard hit. Next thing you know, she's on the ground. Gold rushes over to her, helps her up, and then she pushes him away. By the time you reach them, -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]-'s friends are gone.

"-[GirlWithACrushOnGold]-, are you alright?" You ask her. She glares at you and then you notice she looks like she's going to break down.

"Shut up and leave me alone!" You frown, "I don't like you, don't you know that?" You actually didn't really know that. You look at her for a second before you decide to hug the other girl. She seems very surprised by it. You can hear you other friends stop behind you. Gold looks at you with a surprise face. You smile at him. You look at -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- as she cries into your shoulder. You find that you don't hate her. You most likely never will.

"It's alright, [GirlWithACrushOnGold]-," You tell her and she nods. Then you let her go, "It would be great if we could be friends!" She smiles and then stands up. You stand up as well.

"Well that was pretty fun!" The two of you glare at Gold and he holds his hands up in surrender. -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- slightly laughs at him.

"Lets go inside!" Blue's voice comes from behind them. Green and -[GirlWithACrushOnGreen]- had already went back inside.

"You just want to bug Green," Silver comments and -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- gives you a weird look.

"I'll introduce you guys when we go in," You tell her and she nods. Then your group walks into Starbucks.