8

• Dedicated to Johto

[Really long chapter.]

The rest of your day goes by quickly. Nothing really exciting happens. The whole rest of the week actually goes by quickly. 

Then suddenly it's the twentieth and you are sitting in Gold's car next to Green and -[GirlWithACrushOnGreen]-. Apparently every one could bring an extra person. You're glad that Green picked who he did.

----

Silver has not arrived yet, but everyone else has. Blue went to go pick her brother up several minutes ago. You were nervous. You hoped he liked your present.

"I swear I'm going to beat -[GirlWithACrushOnDiamond]- up!" -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]- growls.

"I don't like you either, butthole," Diamond's girl retorted as Gold's girl glared at you.

"What did you just call me?"

"Girls! Blue's car just pulled up! Everyone hide!" You hide with -[GuyWithACrushOnSapphire]-. This was your first time meeting him. He didn't look to happy to hide with you.

"Why did you bring me to an abandon roller ring? If you wanted me to go roller skating, I could go to one that actually attracts people!"

"Gosh Silvy! Calm your butt down!" Blue flicked the lights on and everyone jumped out of their hiding spaces.

"Surprise!"

"Happy birthday!" Then the party started.

----

"Hey Silver," You tried, but Crystal pulled you away.

"We need to get you shoes!" She tells you. You frown as Silver talks to other people. He doesn't look to happy. As you finally get a pair of working shoes, someone sits next to you. You look over to see Silver putting a pair on. You finish tying your shoes. Before you can say something to Silver, another guest is taking him to the ring. You frown and end up skating with Gold and -[GirlWithCrushOnGold]-. You feel like a third wheel. Eventually you end up skating alone. Everyone else has someone to skate with. You do enjoy skating, but it would be nice with a partner. 

"It's my party!" You hear Silver complain, "I want to talk to _______!" You stop yourself and notice you have skated close to Silver and his group.

"But Silver!" One complains, "I want to hang out with you and get to know you!" You get slightly mad at the girl and skate over.

"Hey Silver!" You say with a fake smile, "Who's this?" The girl crosses her arms.

"I'm Violet, Silver's future girlfriend," You smirk.

"Well I'm ______ and I most likely have a better chance than you," You turn to Silver, "So Silver, did you call me?" He nods. You know he didn't, but you also knew he wanted to talk to you.

"Awe! But I'm not done with you yet!"

"Your done with my brother, Violet," The three turned to see Blue and -[BoyWithACrushOnBlue]- standing behind him, "And I don't remember inviting you. I knew I should have asked for the cards when people entered!" Violet grabbed on to Silver's arm.

"You can't make me leave! -[GirlWithACrushOnDiamond]-'s here as well! Why don't you kick her out?" Blue crossed her arms as Silver pushed Violet off.

"She's Diamond's guest," Blue answered, "Each on of us got to pick a guest. Guest cannot bring guest. Run along now," She pouts.

"But Silvy wants me to stay, don't you Silvy?" He glares at her and takes your hand. You slightly blush.

"I don't want a girl like you around.Also don't call me that," He answers, "I'm fine with just ______," Violet pouts and skates away. You watch as -[BoyWithACrushOnYellow]- trips and brings Violet down with him. The four of you laugh.

"Now can I have my time with you, Miss Blue?" -[BoyWithACrushOnBlue]- asks her. She smiles.

"Sure! Take care of Silvy for me ______!" You nod as the two skate away. Silver looks at you intertwined hand.

"Do you want me to let go?" You look at him as you asked. He shook his head no and started to slowly roller skate. You follow behind.

-------

Your time with Silver lasts until present time. The two of you sit next to each other, but he's so busy opening presents that he can't really talk to you. You watch as opens his presents. Some of them are weird, but others are normal. Yours ends up being last. When he opens it, he looks surprised.

"What is it, Silvy?" Blue asks as Silver slightly smiles. He hands your present over to Blue and she looks at it. She giggles.

"Great present choice, ______!" You smile as Silver puts it in the box.

"Thanks Blue,"

-------

Much to Silver's dislike, Blue has pulled everyone into a game of truth or dare. You ended up sitting on the opposite side of Silver. Blue has divided you up by guest and originally invited. Even though you were originally invited, the teams were uneven so you ended on the other team.

"Okay! -[BoyWithACrushOnSapphire]-!" Blue starts, "Truth or dare!" 

"Dare," He answers. Blue giggles.

"I dare you to try and skate on the floor in your socks!" He does the dare and almost falls a couple times. Eventually, Gold is asking you.

"Truth or dare, ______?" You frown.

"Truth," Gold frowns as well.

"No fair ______! You were suppose to chose dare!" He starts to think of a question.

"I got one! Can I ask?" Blue asked.

"Sure," Gold gives her permission.

"So, ______?" Blue smirks at you, "If you had to, would you rather kiss Silver or Green?" You look at Silver and slightly blush.

"Not trying to be mean Green," You glance at the boy as you mention him, "But, uh, I would pick Silver," You look away, "Gold, truth or dare?"

-----

After the party was over, you had no way of getting home. Green had left early to return -[GirlWithACrushOnGreen]- home. You stayed after to help clean up.

"I'll bring Blue home so you can bring ______ home," -[BoyWithACrushOnBlue]- says to Silver as you fold a table cloth Blue had on the table.

"Okay," Silver responded. As you finished folding it, Silver walked up, "Ready to leave?" He asked. You look for Blue, but you don't see her anywhere.

"If it's okay with Blue," You respond. Silver looks at the front door.

"It's okay," The two of you leave.

-----

Silver opens the car door for you. You smile at him and sit in the passenger's seat. He closes the door, walks to the other side of the car, and then gets in his self. He starts the car.

"Hey _______," Silver says as he stops the car. You frown. 

"Yeah?" You ask. He looks at you. The two of you stare at each other for a minute or two. You heart races extremely fast.

"Did you have fun tonight?" You blink.

"The really question is, did you?" You ask as Silver places his hand on yours. You slightly blush.

"Yeah," He muttered, "I had the most fun when I was with you," Your face turns a brighter shade of red. He leans in and then next thing you know, he's kissing you. You kiss him back. As soon as the two of you stopped kissing, Silver asked you out.

You couldn't be happier.