Chapter 1

*Hey Guys and Gals*

I just want to start of my newest insiration as it is a spin off from Moulin Rouge and Burlesque. I don't think it to be any masterpiece or anything but if you like the main 'jest I havve going now, vote or comment to tell me to continue. But I just recently watched the two movies again for the hundreth time and decided I needed to do my own verson.

Thx, Mel <3

____________________________________________________________________________

I always imagined myself on stage... not stuck within a mansion waiting to escape from the paparazzi.

The lights would shine on me in all shades of the rainbow and altering the mood of the scene. The transformation from high energy, to mildly dramatic, and the perfect music in the background for whatever the mood shall be. Vocals as strong as the bass line and the drum beat carried out by me. I'd wear a satin corset in purple and trimmed with silver lace along the top and the pointed bottom. Layers of tulle make up an attached silvers tutu which grows in length towards the back. Dramatic makeup and my brunette locks curled and teased up to the heavens. I'd wear six inch stilettos and be caught in the passion of the limelight. What I wouldn't do to be famous.

I was lying within the sun by the lake of my best friends' house. The two of us were on the wooden dock on the two iron lounges and catching up as I have finally flown in from New York. Andre and I had been apart for the past six months as he has been learning the ropes of government as I have been forced to stay at my parents’ side at every gala and premiere. Who am I you may ask? I am a dreamer, a person who has so many options but none are that to fulfill my dreams' passion. A passionate brunette with emerald eyes that shone bright like twinkling gemstones. I am petite built and a lover of the finer things in the world. I admire the call of the birds, the warmth with the rise of the sun, the gentle breeze that sways through the trees. It all inspires me and pushes me more and more to leave this life behind.

 I am Stella Cambridge, daughter of British Lord Lucas Cambridge and New York socialite Clairice Woods. However I may be forced to live in the shadows of snobby wealthy persons and to eventually keep the blood of an English royal or relation. When in reality, I am the best friend of a prince and I only want to escape to a life on stage. I want attention. That only brought forth if it is because of my talent and the way I present myself. Never because of whom I am related to or know because of how big my trust fund is. Getting back to the point of things I want to tell you how I did fulfill my dream. I also ended up happily wed and well, I won't tell you much more besides I give you permission to read my thoughts and ideas on the years before my success.

Within the following words are the written thoughts and personal experiences from my personal diary. I no longer need it as a comfort as I already have found one. His name is...

_______________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

Today Andre and I hung out in the sun by the large lake on the west lawn of the castle. Surrounded by woods and secluded it is the one place where he and I can be ourselves and flee from paparazzi. The large oasis was rather deep water that was the purest sapphire color. I wore my favorite purple ruffle short bikini with the bandeau top to match. Andre in his signature black board shorts and surprisingly sculpted chest. He and I were catching up as he was able to come and personally pick me up from the port. I had come back from New York and was back in London. I missed the sight of his personal castle in the farmlands of the suburbs which was a present from his grandmother, Her Majesty. It was a lot more fun than Buckingham was when we were young because we could be together for hours, maybe days without being disturbed. He and I talked of how he was in training for commanding troops. I on the other hand told him how much I had missed his humor and smile as I had been forced to nearly a dozen or more events. I laughed as he laughed and began to falsely fight. We were almost worst then siblings when we spent enough time together.

The two of us had been best of friends since we were born. So much so that we even were born on the same day. That was why we made sure to always be where the other was as a tradition. He and I believed if we entered the world together, we'd exit together. Returning back to our day we swam as we had fallen into the lake as a result from our false fighting. He and I swam until dusk when he decided to head in and make dinner. I tried to tell him just to order in but, he refused. So instead he decided to make my favorite, bleu cheese burgers. Yum! I know that he was a prince with a staff and they surely could do everything for him but, he does know how to cook. Really well too, as he can and always have made dinner for me when I come home. Besides it was tradition as any that when I came home he and I spent the day together. He made the entree of the burgers and I mango and blueberry smoothies, which were our favorite. Paired with three bean salads and watching the sunset as we ate.

 Heading inside the two of us go inside and catch my favorite movie, Burlesque. I love the fact that Allie still gets the guy and her name known. Andre though says that he only likes the music because he believes that I can sing them so much better. He is the only person besides my maid, Mia who has heard me sing. I don't have stage fright but, I am in the spotlight enough as it is and would rather keep a real talent a secret for now.

Andre though believes that I should perform on our twenty first as my present to him at the party. Normally I would rather just sing happy birthday when he and I open our presents together later that night as we listen to music from our iPhones. I normally improve during an interlude and always make him smile as I jump right back into the lyrics of the song. He and I sat next to each other with a bowl of kettle corn and watched the movie as I sang all the songs for him. By the time the credits had rolled around I was tired and ready for bed as I believe I had fallen asleep on the couch. I remember that he and I had laid out on one another and I woke up in his arms the next day. I could feel his sculpted chest, the slow race of his heart, and the compression of his lungs as he breathed. I liked this but, not as normal.

 In my head I began to realize why I loved to be around him so much. His smile, personality, the way he made me laugh, I love it all. That was just it! Was I in, love with Andre and not just everything he and I had ever done together? No, no, no! I couldn't be because; if he doesn't feel the same then I can lose the only person who truly knows me. He is the absolute only person who I can count on and lean on to cry when I need to. Maybe it won't be too bad, since it is the truth I have revealed to my life. I was in love with my best friend... I'm so screwed.

Love, Stella