Chapter 8

Let me count the Ways,

Some problems have arisen as grandmother, current queen has arranged for a 'proper' girl to meet me and to see as to how I will connect with her. The true fact of the matter was that I cannot do which as I and Stell are now engaged. So all the arranging is over with but, grandmother doesn't know yet as I have spent nearly a week in the hotel with Stell as Luca has spent some time around LA. He says it isn't too bad of a city but, is a bit too costly and dirty for his taste. However he does constantly complain as to how no one in the city can make a proper spot of tea. Luckily for him we are on our way back to the airport and will be getting on the plane once we escape traffic.

Stell is a little nervous as far as I can tell even though she keeps trying to persuade me otherwise. Though, I've known her for as long as one another have been alive and she knows that I can usually always point out when something is wrong. No matter whether it is a macro- or micro- problem I have always been able to call out to Stell about what is bothering her. So she was able to finally break and tell me as she admitted that she was nervous to see grandmum. Stell and I had treated her like a true grandmum as we were younger but, as we became a part of the society we had to grow as such and treat grandmum as the queen. Even I for a better part as for my thirteenth birthday gift grandmum announced that I would be heir. Bit much for a teenager to take in but, in one of the worst of times Stell was there for me. She had even skipped school a couple of times with me and Luca would drive us to the cinema. He was a mild teenager back when we did all that but, now it was hard to believe that he was mid twenties by now. Funny how time flies when you skip school? Hmm... Oh well I guess.

-Andre

_______________________________________________________

Speaking from the Heart,

It has been less than about a week with Andre here in LA with me. He and I haven't really done too much as he and I have been laying low and hiding from paparazzi catching onto us. We both had agreed that we wouldn't want to exposed too soon as Luca had informed us that we would need to go back to London. The problem arising being that the queen has set up a meeting for Andre as to who is suppose to marry. The immense problem being that the two of us are already engaged. So he and I are heading back to London, as we left the hotel early this afternoon and already back on the plane. Andre and I are conversing as we sit next to one another on a private jet to avoid security and the public domain. He and I go over possibilities that could happen one we tell the queen. I am nervous beyond all else as Andre seems to barely be jittery in the bit. He wants to go ahead and go in for a second or so before hand and just go ahead with telling his grandmum to cancel the meeting. Then he would go ahead and get me from outside the doors and together we would go on to tell his grandmum that we together would be her heirs. I thought it was crazy enough to work. I just hope my mindset won't let me down.

-Stell

_____________________________________________________

Let Me Count the Ways,

Stell and I have just come home and are on our way to the palace to meet grandmum. We left the airport early morning and the weather was quite nice for London. The weather was mild warmth in perfection for fall and the sun held onto the heat within the cool streams of the breezy air. Luca had called Mia, who was one of the housekeepers at Stella's house. She had become one of the staff, like Luca who saw the deep roots of my and Stell's relationship and allowed us to sneak off the grounds and whatever else. Mia had grown to become a sort of replacement parent to Stell as far as she had told me from over the years. The two of them met six months after Stell and I were born.

My mum and Stell's had planned on having their children together as they had been best of friends since they went to the same boarding schools throughout their lifetimes. Once each of them found out the news that they would have me and Stell the two wanted so badly to have one another beside each other having their kids. My mum told me that when I was thirteen as I had grown to wonder how she and I always celebrated our birthdays together. When I was sixteen though mum passed due to disease. Stell's parents were immensely supportive but, things between her and I was never the same afterwards. I believe as she and I spent more time together as she helped me grieve, I began to realize that it was within the three months that summer that I had began to fall for Stell.