Chapter 4

Dear Diary,

I fell asleep after several movies during the marathon I was having and woke up to the tune to the '13 going on 30' menu. The sun was beginning to set and the orange palette of the set was cast across the gold and ivory trimmed walls of the suite. Looking around made me sort of miss home. The several messages and the calls from Andre didn't help much. As far as mum and dad knew I had told Mia to tell them not to worry as I went on a small retreat to distress from things. They were use to this as I would often do this because they weren't home and it would cause me to feel sort of neglected. That was why too they allowed me free reign of our accounts and my two credit cards.

I had noticed though that with all of Andre's messages he had never mentioned 'us' like I had in my note to him. It made me nervous to consider that I might have driven him away. To think that I practically drove him away I forced myself into full on 'overly-thought full-on crush mode.' Would he go on with the whole matchmaker ordeal? I could never force him to withdraw his title as Prince as we had joked about when we were kids. The one thing in my mind is after we were sixteen the best friend mode stopped on my part. As for the past three years I have realized the most sure thing of my life.

I am head over heels, in love with Andre Winthrup.

Love,

Stella

_____________________________________________

O Captain, my Captain,

We are down the street from where Luca says that she is located. I am nervous to believe that she has been staying at a hotel. Knowing Stell, for as long as I have I know that she isn't a 'loose' girl as all but, what if she has someone over? No, she wouldn't. I began to think of what I was going to do when I see her. I asked Luca as we pulled up to the Four Seasons, downtown where she was staying. He told me that we should stop by the jewelers and pick up something. His idea wasn't completely crazy and I knew exactly what I wanted to get her.

We exited the car and went inside the building. I went directly up to the front desk asking where the jeweler was. Pointing over across the foyer I headed over to the brightly lit up shop. Knowing exactly what I wanted to get her I saw it like a beacon from the display case. Going right ahead inside I saw the look on the shop keeper’s face. I thought I was bound to get caught by paparazzi, as she went all wide-eyed and bushy-tailed on me and, I saw it vanish when I went ahead to the case full of diamonds. Aside from the cases filled with pendant necklaces and the other of different sorts of tennis bracelets, I saw the most perfect ring among all else. It was a platinum band with a cushion like lattice pattern cut into it with white diamonds in each of the diamond shapes. Getting it in what I knew was her size with a little help from Luca quickly asking Mia to scope out her room I got it.

Then I went back to the desk as I asked the employee to tell me which room Stell was in. Once we got it I went right ahead to the elevator and up to her floor. Adrenaline rushed through me as I couldn't wait to see her. I had wasted the nineteen years we have had together completely blind. I couldn't believe it but, I knew that I had only this one chance to tell her how I felt and what she was to me.

Andre

___________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

My captivating trance over Andre was broken when I heard a double knock, pause, double knock combo. Instantly I remembered that was Andre's and my way of knowing that either one of us were at the door. The inside of me was full of fuzzy, mind numbing warmth as I went rushing to the door. I was still in my lounge wear as I noticed it was the set he gave me as a Christmas present. They were the soft lavender cheetah print shorts with the dark violet trim. With the matching lavender camisole with dark violet lace trim.