Chapter 5

Let Me Count the Ways,

As Stell and I pressed our lips together and her soft touch forced my heart to nearly stop and melt at the moment I remembered what I had to really say and give her. I began to slowly show my way out of the gesture as I didn't respond too swiftly or as passionately. Stell caught on to me as she stepped back and looked at me slightly puzzled. She was curious as to whether she had done something wrong as I exclaimed that it wasn't even conceivable as I just wanted to talk to her about something. Going along with things we went ahead and sat at a couch adjacent to another. I looked at her with soft eyes and a shallow grin as I gathered enough courage to tell her everything and, give my gift to her.

It seemed to take me to explain to her just how wonderful she is and how each day during this past week my mind was preoccupied and my heart ached to see her again. The fact that she could have stumbled into another’s' arms and been swept away came into things as she just giggled at the fact. The gesture putting me at ease as to how she had been focused on performing and having the thought of me thriving inside of her head. As I continued to explain things to her, I had found out that she had found me as so much more since we both were sixteen. The overall thought once again swept over me as I fell calm to the fact that she wasn't even roaming the market.

 I decided that then was the perfect moment for me to tell her what I always wanted to say. Getting the ring from my pocket I held it out for Stell as I sat beside the couch. I kept the box closed as I talked to her of how I wanted to promise her that I would never do anything to hurt her or to break her heart. As I finished I opened the box and held it out for her as I wanted to have a way to show her that I promised everything. She began to get teary faced as I put it on her hand and she looked in awe at it and the sight of me. The tears became heavier as she fell into a full sobs of bliss. I felt the gesture so much that I felt my heart beat like a drum, trying to escape my chest. Wanting her to stop crying as the sight was both beautiful and breaking my heart I moved in closer and wrapped her in a tight hug. She muffled her crying as she nestled herself into my chest but, as she sobbed I wouldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Andre

_______________________________________________

Dear Diary,

My heart has always been Andre's as he always was protective with the private school types that I had dated and those who flirted with me at galas. The fact that those actions that I believed were him just being a best friend was so much more. Thinking that he was pining for years as I thought in my head what I felt. I began to feel relived as I cried out and got a chance to think on things. It was all I needed as I felt Andre's arms around me and I began to settle. My nerves and mind calmed as I backed away from his chest in the slightest. I got trapped in his beautiful eyes as I fell into a daze. The sight making my nerves tingles and heart race. We were still close enough to feel our breath on one another as the warmth gathered between us. The sight of him had already melted my heart but, I was willing to give him it too. Keeping the steady gaze we had begun to gather between us I moved in closer as I felt the bond between us grow stronger.

My arms fell behind Andre's neck as I locked my fingers together. The two of us staring as he moved closer, closing the gap between us. Our lips melted together as the touch of one another forced my heart to race. The intensity between us steadily grew as I felt the firm touch of his hands sliding along the sides of my body. My fingers finding their way to mingle within his hair the two of us slowly fell back onto the long modern seating. Our desires still in control Andre and I were making it almost hard to breath. Where he'd move down along my neck with tender pecks and the cool intake and warm exhales of his breath sending my adrenaline further. I pulled him up as we began to kiss more intensely and I began to unbutton his shirt. Taking it off, my camisole slid over my head as Andre's hands slid along my skin. His touch was warm and sent chills down my spine as the two of us grew warmer as the passion grew between us. My mind was absent as I let my heart guide me as I knew Andre well enough that he wouldn't break it.

Forever his,

Stell

_______________________________________________

Let Me Count the Ways,

The unknown reason behind Stell crying was still beyond me but, I was being put at a gentle ease as her muffled sob had subsided. She held on to me for a few moments as she took deep breaths and kept as calmed and collect as imaginable. As she held onto me I felt the warmth of her breath send cool air through the collection of tears in the fibers of my shirt. I didn't care as she began to part from me and I was curious why. She looked back at me with kind and heartfelt eyes as there was something that caught my attention. The pupils of her eyes told me that she was happy and carefree as the tears weren't of misery.

My heart lifted as I knew that she wasn't hurting. I couldn't imagine who would hurt her and, if anyone had I would have already found out and taken 'care' of them by the time. I had done so long before now and what the two of us each knew and felt. It would always be like that though no matter what. As I looked into her eyes and let them take a hold of me. Tightening their grip the two of us fell together as we collided.

Her arms around my neck and her hands braced my neck. The soft warmth of her lips touched mine as the two of us fell downward over onto the couch. I hovered over her as I could feel her hands through my hair and I felt the shape of her figure. The two of us were so full of desire as before I knew it I was traveling down her neck and down the side of her shoulder with tender kisses. I could feel her slightly shutter at the touch of my lips moving their way back up. Pausing at the base of her head beneath the ear I paused as she moved me back towards her lips. Her hands caressing my chest and abdomen, I noticed her removing the buttons of my shirt as I began to veer beneath hers. Touching her delicate skin followed the curves of her body as the material from both of our torsos vanished. The two of us continued our tantalizing journey as I noticed her reaching for my belt. I knew that wanted to love her in every way possible but, not when she was so over whelmed with emotion and happiness that it would lead her to follow through. Deciding to try to pull away she caught onto what I had suspected and she leaned inwards and pulled me back to a shallow hover over her, her hands escaped to grace up my back and mangle in my hair. I smiled as I think she knew of what I wanted for us as she paused and looked at me for a second. She smiled too as she told me that I was the best person ever and that it had taken us long enough to realize we belonged together. The two of us giggled slightly as I found our way back upwards. We sat up and Stell looked at me and thanked me. She wasn't a virgin I knew as she had unfortunately lost it to me already. She thought about it for a moment and said that it was right for us to wait for when we both wanted to and not out of impulse.

Like when we had one of the kitchen staff stock up my room one night when my parents went on one of their trips. I used the downtime to party it up with Stell as she needed to get a cheer up from just breaking up with a total jackass. But while I do remember us dancing along the room with our bottles of vodka and whiskey the whole story of how we got down to our underwear and danced is beyond me. But when the two of us woke up we were both naked and in my bed clueless of events of the night before but had a rather decent idea of the events. I just wanted her time with me to happen again when she was all hopped up on emotions again as, we sort of knew what that could lead to.

Andre.