We just want a happy family

In Berk:

If an outsider had decided to wonder through Berk at this precise moment, they would have though it to be deserted. A almost deadly silence lurked in the atmosphere, as if sensing the tense environment that had over ruled the tiny Island.

At this present time, every villager had gathered in the hall, all except one- Stoick the Vast was still wallowing in his room. As the quiet hum of murmur was silenced with a single gesture from Gobber and a "oi, you ugly bunch shut up." Everyone sat in apprehension for the conversation ahead.

Astrid gracefully stood and addressed the room. "We are Berkians, we need to stick together as one clan, as a family. I know we are going through a tough time with out chief in mourning and the village in panic but I say we need a strong new leader temporarily! We need someone who is cruel yet sympathetic, someone who will not break or bend under the stress, we need someone who is willing to risk their life for the people they protect!!!" She shouted triumphantly, smiling at the chorus of cheers that erupted from the hall.

"What about you Astrid?" Shouted a burly looking man from the front.

"M-me?" She stammered amazed.She had not expected that.

"Yes you. Astrid! Astrid! Astrid!!" They chanted as Astrid scanned the room in delight, she swears to Odin that she will bring this town peace.

"As your temporary leader, I will promise you this one thing. I will find Hiccup, even if its his deceased body, he deserves a Vikings burial and Stoick deserves closure!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Dragons:

Every dragon was curled together fast asleep, or that was what it seemed. Tiger and Star glanced sadly at each other, they felt like they didn't fit in, the others could laugh and play but they didn't seem to emotionally connect with anyone.

Silently communicating, they nodded to the entrance of the cave and slithered out of the dragon pile. Together they climbed to the rock that sat above their cave and stared at the Stars.

"They're beautiful, and free." Tiger whispers.

"I wish I could be like them." Star replied.

Suddenly Tiger jumped up, a spark of delight set his eyes aglow. "I've got it!"

"What is it this time?" Star asked exasperated.

"You and me both know how much mum pines for her and hiccups old village. The others are just not mature enough to notice yet. How about we go find them and tell them mummy's okay!" He jumped up and down, vibrating with excitement.

"That is probably the only good idea you will ever have Tiger." Star laughed. "But what about these, they're useless."She sighed flapping her tiny wings.

"We could always learn, plus I heard dad say that its all instincts."

...

For an hour they tried and tried to unsuccessfully fly for more then two seconds. Just when they were on the brink of giving up, Star had slipped and fell. Tiger had quietly shouted her name, still paranoid about waking the others.

Suddenly she darted up and grinned at him, hovering in thin air. Just as Tiger started to sputter about possibilities, Star pushed him and watched as he frantically flapped his wings and suddenly gained some lift.

Ecstatic at his progress. Tiger flipped multiple times in the air, ignoring his sisters mutters of show off.

Not willing to waste any more time, the two set off south in the hopes that they could meet their family, they knew they would just love them. If they helped mummy they must be the nicest people ever.

.....

After the eight hour long journey, the slumped down exhausted. They did not expect it to be this bad. But no matter how much they hurt, they hauled their tired limps and started the trek to the village by foot. They really needed to be trained by dad more.

As they carried on walking through the woods. They heard a shout and muffles curse. Thinking that some silly humans had just discovered a pack of Terrible Terrors, they remained ignorant to the humans following them with dragon proof bags...

Hearing a branch snap, Tiger whipped around, only to be faced with a sneering human and a bag over his delicate head. Struggling, he tried to escape, doubling his efforts when he heard his sister's frightened yells. Ten minutes into the journey and Star and Tiger had not given up, that is until the humans shook the bag, leaving them dizzy and disorientated.

The Journey had finally came to an end when they were thrown into a silver, cramped cage. They did not know the significance of it, but they knew that this was not how it was supposed to go. They were supposed to meet their uncles and mums family and live happily. Now mummy wont be happy and will be worried. Why did it have to go so wrong?

......

With Astrid:

"Chief! chief!" Shouted a man, running towards Astrid at full speed.

"Yes, Skullcrusher?" Astrid asked patiently.

"We have caught two NightFury cubs chief, and you know wherever cubs are the parents are sure to follow."

Astrid's eyes lit up." Excellent, we can get revenge for Hiccup. Keep them contained but keep them alive. Don't want the dragons to go on an uncontrollable rampage. Looks like Thor has finally listened to her plees."

.......

With Adult Dragons:

Flash groaned as he awoke to the early sunrays. He was always an early riser. Looking down contently at his growing family, he smiled as he counted the cubs. However, the smile dropped as soon as he counted the amount of cubs, two where missing.

Not willing to cause a scene when they are probably at Heathers, he slowly strolled to the cave, quickening his pace when he didn't hear the tail tale sign of laughter. Quickly,he peered into the cave and immediately noticed the lack of two cubs...

Shouting and running like a mad man, Flash barrelled into Autumn's cave and startled them awake. "Autumn get the pups to Heathers now! Me, you and Toothless are going for a trip to Berk...."

Hey guys, i cant express how sorry i am. honestly i was too lazy after my GCSE and now i have college wrapping up three quatres of my life. I do a 40 mile trip on a moped everyday to get there and never get home until 5pm and even then, more work. So sorry for the cliffy and i will try to update ASAP