I am screwed.

Hurrying along, the trio got close to the boarders. She could only cross her fingers. Autumn approached the invisible barrier with the utmost caution and with a not so gentle shove from Toothless she stumbled into the barrier and...

NOTHING! Autumn swore to the gods as was pretty sure that they hated her. She's stuck on Night Fury Island as a human for 24 hours, accompanied by another human and everyone on the Island wanting to kill her. Out of built up frustration, Autumn started to repeatedly slam her fist onto the barrier and groaned in frustration until Toothless strolled over to her and knocked some sense into her- literally.

'Owwwww! Why did you do that you idiot? She complained holding the back of her head in mock hurt. The only reply she got was once again another look of 'Are you serious?' That had spiked a little confusion in her.

'Oh my god! Sometimes I seriously doubt you intelligence levels Autumn. Dragons? Wanting to kill you? Ring any bells?' Alfarin goaded.

'Shut it Alfarin. Oh. Oh! Shit dragons. I need to hide.' Autumn suddenly clicked, her voice on the edge of hysteria.

'Um sorry to burst your bubble but we are a bit too late for that now. '

At that exclamation, she glances over to the clearing, only to see about fifty dragons marching towards them with glares that could make most animals drop dead on the spot and Lions drop in a dead faint.

'I hate it when you are right.' Autumn mumbled to Alfarin at the same time he had said. 'I hate it when I'm right.'

'Ha Irony. We think so alike we both hate you.' Autumn shouted with mock glee.

'Not now Autumn.' Grumbled Toothless.

'Oh shut it. Your as bad as Alfarin. I mean seriously.' Ok so they were getting a bit of track at the moment.

Just as that thought had entered her mind, Autumn looked over to the other dragons and saw that they had certainly gotten a lot closer to them. They seemed to be going in slow motion for effect and yet they can still get to them in time while scaring the shit out of them.

Ah crap! She spoke to soon. All of a sudden, when she looked up she was surrounded by the dragons, all chances of escape blocked by multiple bodies.

Great! Just great! This is not how she had planned on dieing. Surrounded by a group of blood thirsty dragons after her.

Suddenly, they stared to split in the middle of the circle like the red sea. Ha ironic. Out of the group the elder dragon that had told them of the horror story started to limp forward till she was directly in Autumn's face. Has she not heard of a thing called personal space.

'Ah, so this is your human form. So pretty. Too bad that you had to become evil and that it is our duty to destroy you.' She said almost mockingly while dragging a very snarp claw down her face that almost seemed like an affectionate gesture had it not been the situation that they were in now,

Toothless and Alfarin had then decided that they would lunge forward, just to be pinned by other dragon as soon as their limbs had left the ground.

'Oh look you brought your closest friends to watch you die. How ... Considerate.' The elder taunted with her wise but mocking tone.

'Hold them and keep them down and I mean it, you will pay the consequent should any of them escape.' She gestured to the two pinned males. The others nodded in understanding.

'Now child. I'll ask you once and once only. Who are you?' She questioned with a very dangerous tone which left no room to argue. Unfortunately, with Autumn being the way she was, she just has to reply.

'Fuck off. No. I'm not one of your little cronies.'

Suddenly, the elder had lunged forward. She bit  Autumn's right wrist and injected something unknown into her blood stream.

Pain!!

That was all that Autumn could feel.

Red hot searing pain!

Autumn lashed out and clutched the assaulted muscles. It felt like white hot knives were repeatedly being stabbed into every part of body.

She screamed! Screamed for help and for the pain was too much for her to handle. She screamed for a miracle.

And a miracle was what she got. Out of nowhere, a familiar dragon slammed into the ground near her, leaving a crater and shouted.

'Leave my daughter alone!' Ah thank god, someon- wait daughter?

She then looked up at th dragon that had recently claimed to be her father. Then her jaws dropped. Flash!

Flash is her dad!..

__________________________________________

I am so sorry guys i took so long i had school and writers block but im cool now hopefully i can get right into it again. But yeah thanks for everything.