Meeting Hiccup

Hiccup had wondered out of his house to see what the racket was about just to see another Night Fury fly of and fire at us. After finding out it was a female to say he was shocked would be an understatement. Well this is new. He mused.

'Hiccup you have to do something you know all about Night Fury's.' Snotlout shouted, well if he is relying on me then he has to either banged his head or had quite a scare through this dragon, it probably was the latter.

'Okay, everyone settle down, me and toothless will go ahead and see if we can find this dragon.' Hiccup tried to console the people of Berk.

After that statement he hopped onto Toothless who has appeared next to him and set of to search for the female Night Fury, but not before he shouted.

'And for gods sake will someone please put out the fire before my house explodes with all of my possessions in it.' And with that he flew away.

As Hiccup and Toothless started their search they had expected to see the dragon almost straight away as to had not had a lot of time to escape. Wow. He thought. She must be really fast. That or she can hide really well in the night but even then Toothless should have seen her even in this darkness. The only proof that she was still flying was the black and purple blur that would obscure their vision and a well aimed fire ball at their heads.

I wonder if she is tamable.  Hiccup thought. By the sounds that Toothless was doing he must have thought out loud. 'You think that as well bud?' He questioned to his closest companion. 'Well wouldn't it be nice for you to have a friend of your own species?' Then he exclaimed the one thing that had been bothering his mind.' But the one thing that is bothering me is where in Thor's name did she come from?'

Hiccup lent forward and whispered in Toothless' ear. 'Lets go bud, follow it.'

They had spent hours following her but Hiccup had a feeling that she knew that they was doing that as she would constantly fly in circles and try to evade them by darting away, most of time they could keep up but his last final time the couldn't.

Full of disappointment in their inability to find her, the two inseparable pair started their long trudge home with their heads hung low in exhaustion and overwhelming emotions.

As soon as he had walked through the door he was bombarded left and right with questions. 'Did you find her?' And. 'Where did she come from?' And. 'Can you help us Hiccup?'

'Listen I could not find her.' He started.'I do not know where she came from and i believe that she is highly  intelligent as she could tell when we would follow her and she would fly in circles until we had finally lost her and she flew away without and traces of her being there. But i have a plan for when she is here next, someone get a neon dragon tag so that we can see where she is at all times,  make sure that it can be tagged to her ear or legs. Perhaps we should attach a tracker to it so that we can find her. We can find out about wild Fury's habits and when we have enough information we could tame her. Deal?'

'Eye.' Came the answering shout from the village folk.