Forced to fight

Alvin and his men had tied Autumn and Toothless up with a lot of struggle. It had taken six men each to just restrain them, so that others could tie them up so that they had no way of escaping at all. Autumn had even tried to blast the ropes but it seemed that Alvin had made them fire proof. When they had finished with the struggle, Alvin's men had hulled Autumn and Hiccup onto multiple shoulders and moved them to the docks to chuck them onto the boats.

They both struggled and yanked on the ropes trying to control them. As they rapped chains around their necks, their weak points, rendering their struggles futile. They glanced around trying to determine a way of escape, however when they looked each other in the eye, they shared the same look. A look of defeat. So as the boat had set of, they watched as berk had shrunk smaller and smaller into the horizon.

Hours later and they was in the middle of their journey back. Still pinned down, the two dragons stared out into the seamlessly never ending ocean as free dragons flew around them, either pinning their loss of freedom, or mocking them with their inability to join them in their flight. A few hours prior to that, they had landed at Outcast Island. Men had came over to them and hauled them, still chained, into different cages.

Toothless was opposite Autumn in another damp, cold and mouldy cell. He was sitting there with a very defeated and down look on his face symbolizing the start of depression. Autumn reflected the look and rested her head in between her front paws as her body sunk to the ground.

Autumn, day after day, shifted and screamed for the necessities that she was being denied: clothes, shower and at the very least some food. Like a personal statement to this, Autumn's stomach gave an extra load rumble in protest, sending a jolt of pain through her body. There was a strict rule for her and Toothless: no food, no clothes (for Autumn) and absolutely no visitors (unless they are coming down to beat Autumn for being too load.

After at least a week, although it was hard to keep track of time in a dark cell, Alvin walked through the Dungeons and set two plates of food. Autumn sighed in content as she wolfed down the food that was offered, although a bit un-nerved about the fact that Alvin had sat and watched her eat the entire amount. When finished Autumn tried to shift back to give Alvin her thanks when she found that she could not shift back.

'What did you do to me?' She attempted to shout, but all she heard was Dragoneese instead of English. Oh god! This is bad. This is very, very bad.

'Well you traitorous bitch, I'm only feeding you to keep alive, even if barely. Oh and did I forget to tell you that i put a potion in your food to keep as a dragon, one to shut you up and two, well you'll find out tomorrow.

With that bomb shell, Alvin strolled away. Laughing evilly at Autumn's expense. So she wailed in her own pity.

'Toothless, what do you think he's going to do now that I can't do anything human?' Autumn  questioned her close friend.

' To be honest Autumn, I don't know. ' Toothless replied.

'Don't call me that. If I'm stuck a Night Fury might as well use the name Lightning or Light.' Autumn corrected.

After another exhausted day and with full stomachs, Toothless and Autumn settled down and fell in a fitful sleep.

*next morning*

Alvin once again strolled down the jail holding cells, but this time he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. He dragged both dragons out of their cages and into this big arena. It had four main pillars supporting the structure and electric fences around the roof of the building to prevent any type of dragon from escaping.

'Welcome to your new home.' Alvin suddenly exclaimed.

Due to that, Autumn's and Toothless' jaw dropped.

Autumn took a good look a the place. Next to the roman looking pillars were rows and rows of seats, on top of that was the roof of hell. It had made Autumn's eyes opened wide in awe and shock.

'I've kept you a dragon 'dear' so that you and your friend here will fright to the death with all the other types of dragons that are situated here.'

Autumn reared back in panic, she could not believe what Alvin had just said.

'Autumn, you will be going first at noon today. Will someone get the dragon some food!' Alvin shouted the last part.

Whilst left in the arena someone suddenly came out of a trap door hauling two recently dead yaks and placed them one in front of each dragon. They also said that the two dragons were allowed a hour with each other in the ring.

At first, in order to kill time. the two dragons started to play tag and some other simple games before Autumn had an epiphany.

'Toothless, how about we practice our fighting techniques? You know, so we don't die.' She suggested when they had stopped for a break.

'Oh you are Hilarious, but that is a good idea. ' Toothless retorted.

They lunged at each other, learning to dodge even with an inch between the two. They did not hold back, this could be the difference between life and death. They also practised blocking and attacking with their tails and fire, and on the rare occasion- their wings. This carried on until Autumn was dragged away while Toothless was forced into the opposite direction.

The dragon that had left the opposite cage was a Furious Nightmare. As it walked out, it set itself on fire and Autumn mentally scoffed, that was not going to effect her at all. They spent ten minutes circling each other, trying to determine the others weakness. It all of a sudden lunged at her and she dodged, making sure to watch it's footing. After a few more failed attempts at hurting her, Autumn had had enough and jumped on top of it. Taking pity on it, she latched onto it's neck and twisted her head snapping it's spine, in order to make its death swift and painless.

She started to heat a giant roar of applause, that's when she notices that a huge crowd had gathered to watch the fight, and quite frankly, it disgusted her.

After that, Autumn had won everyone of ten fights that day. When she had finished it was Toothless' turn to fight. He also won every fight, but he had done it a bit more bloodier and his opponent had had slow deaths- not that she had cared.

'ENOUGH!' Alvin shouted to the rapidly silencing crowd. 

'The final fight will be the best you have ever seen. The next fight will be one were we force both Night Fury's against each other. Open the gates!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the amount of cliffhangers guys but I have to keep you hooked. It took a while because I had to think of a plot, quite hard but anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.