A changed person. Oh plus the fearsome four

Autumn laughed as Toothless bounced about at the fact that Hiccup may also be one of them. They carried on walking towards the village just chatting and generally having a good time, also trying not to kill Toothless and his terrible jokes.

'Guys, guys wait. Why do you not want too converse with a Terrible Terror?'

'Ugh, what now Toothless.' Autumn groaned for the fifth time.

'Because they drag-on' He laughed.

'Gods please, can anyone kill me.' Flash pleaded.

'Nope only on Tuesday and guess what its... Wednesday.' Toothless dramatically whispered.

'Oh look, there's Berk and it could not be any sooner.' Flash cried.

They stopped for a minute and Autumn tried to experimentally snap her wings to her back and make her tail a little less noticeable, but to no avail. The muscles would just not co-operate with her brain, so she sighed and motioned for the other two to carry on their march.

As they walked in, Toothless and Flash was busy admiring Berk through the human eye- although they kept their dragon eye look their vision is that of a human- while Autumn just looked passive. Every human they had passed gave them a wide berth and gave them a strange look, like a mixture of fear and awe- but it was to hard to decipher what exactly was on every face.So they just carried on with Autumn practically pulling them along until Flash froze.

Standing their I'm all his twatish glory was Alfarin, looking smug until he saw the three. Flash started to growl, his wings flared up and his tail started to thrash from side to side in irritation. Toothless hooked his arms around his waist as he lunged in order to stop him killing him. But no one was restraining Autumn. She lunged forward  will all intent of ringing his neck but thought that he deserved to be a little hurt before that, so she pulled her fist back while running at he top speed.

When she reached her target she forced her fist forward and made it connect with the jaw of the other with a sickening crack. She smiled and jumped on top of him, constantly swinging back and hitting his face that was pretty soon very swollen but left one eye open for him to see her.

Toothless was at loss, he did not know what to do. If he kept holding Flash, Autumn will beat up Alfarin until he is very disabled and if he let go Flash will just join in. This is why he almost cried with relief when Hiccup came running over to the one sided beating.

Autumn got up and started to kick his ribs. 'How do you like it?' She went to lunge again and beat the living day lights out of him when a pair of arms snaked around her waist, being careful of her wings and tail and hauled her away from the battered body below her.

She turned around to see who was man handling her and saw Hiccup looking at her with an expression of annoyance.

'What?' She asked innocently. trying to pull of the puppy dog eyes.

'You know what.' He snapped.

Seeing how he was not negotiable at the moment, Autumn had to think of a way to get him to the cove. She done the most smartest and efficient way possible. She insulted him and ran for her life.

'AUTUMN!' Came the boom of Hiccup once he composed himself and started to chase the wayward half dragon. Autumn just snickered.

Toothless and Flash just stood there, exchanged glances and sighed. Then they started to follow the two to the cove, leaving one beaten Alfarin behind for the metaphoric wolves. 

Autumn laughed as she leaped over another log, Hiccup hot on her tail- literally. She made it look like she slipped and stuck her foot out and caught Hiccup's foot. He started to roll until he landed in the cove that they were in earlier, all the while Autumn was laughing her ass off.

Hiccup got straight up and started to shout a lot of colourful words to her from below in the cove. Autumn peered her head over the edge, only to recoil back when a rock went gliding inches from her head. It missed her but when she heard a 'Ouch!' She whipped her head over to see Toothless nursing a nasty bump on his head.

'Well doesn't he look like a ball of sunshine.' He commented.

'Hey Dad i got him.' She managed to say between breaths of her laughing.

'And i can see.' Flash walked over and ruffled her hair.

'Hello i am still here.' Came a distant voice in the background.

'Oh yeah.' She laughed and started to surf down the rocks down the side.

The two others boy quickly followed her as they saw a particular evil look in her eyes. Just before they arrived down they saw Autumn do a hand gesture and Hiccup fell unconscious. Instantly, Toothless started to panic and run around in circles. 

'What did you do?' He kept repeating with panic.

'For Thors sake I just knocked hi, now let me hurry up before he wakes up.' And with that statement, she went over to the body on the floor and placed a palm on his forehead. A glow started to form around her hand and started to seep into the head of the human before her. Bat like wings started to protrude from his back with a fluent flow of blood from the recent holes.

When the blood washed off, the tail started to rip out of his trousers and thrash in his unconscious state. A couple of minutes later a moan filled the air and the body started to move.

Hiccup slowly opened his eyes to a weird feeling as his center of gravity and his balance was all wrong. He slowly stood up and looked at the three expecting faces. 

'What?' He tried to question but all that came out of his mouth was a sound that was eerily similar to Toothless. He turned around when he saw a speck of black out of the corner of his eyes. He kept on circling until he realized what he was doing and must of looked like.

'Ugh, guys please tell me what is going on.' Once again the sound was coming out of his mouth.

'Ha, well you see...' Autumn started. 'Toothless.' She cried and ran to hide behind a tree, Flash right behind her.

'Oh gods..' Toothless moaned. 'Well you are speaking dragoneese at the momen-'

'How!'

'nt and Autumn turned you into the hybrid that we are now. Next time do not interupt me. Now the thing that you were chasing was your tail.' He snickered.

'You What?!!!'