And then there were three

Flash returned about an hour later, he was carrying a large stag in his jaws. When he arrived he looked around thinking that the other two had found a way out of the little cove that they now occupied. He flew in and started to look around and he saw them huddled in a corner, as close as they could get without moulding into each other. He smiled fondly, he could tell that Toothless would be her mate and he was perfectly fine with it, there were a lot of worst dragons out there that would abuse her.

Flash heaved his load over to the others and woke them up gently by shaking them with his wings. The two, still alert from earlier, woke up with a start and glared at Flash. Well Toothless glared, Autumn started to glare at a completely wrong direction until he cleared his throat.

'Oh.' She smiled sheepishly.

'Well tuck in.' Flash exclaimed grinning like a mad man.

The two dragons lunged forward and tried to strip it unfortunately, Autumn was struggling again so Flash went over and gently nudged her to sit down and started to rip strips off of the animal and lain them in front of her so that she could find them with her sense of smell.

Autumn tried to eat as much as she could, but due to that pill she can only stomach a little amount as her belly had shrunk to fit with her malnourishment. So after ten minutes, three extremely full dragons settled down in a mini huddle.

'Flash?' Questioned Autumn

'Yes Autumn.' He sluggishly replied, looking a bit uneasy as unfocused, misty eyes stared at him intently.

'You said that you could return my sight in years due to me being a dragon, but what if i am a human? Would it be quicker then?' 

Flash and Toothless stayed silent in deep thought, but Autumn took it as they did not like the idea.

'I-It's a-alright. You d-don't have t-to.' She stuttered in misery.

'No no. We were just thinking is all.' Toothless quickly consoled.

'If we had done it to a human, we would only have to store for a week due to their simpler structure and are not a complicatedly designed and engineer as us. It's a brilliant idea.' Flash suddenly exclaimed.

Once dull eyes lit up like Christmas had come early.

'So we have been storing for two days now, just five more and you can turn human with sight. Do you want to make sure that you can turn back now?' They questioned.

Autumn concentrated with all her might as surely she started to fell the familiar feeling of her bones re arranging, but due to her injuries they were stretching and re-opening. To Autumn it felt like they were being re made and started to scream in agony.

When the change was complete, both males held their breath. Her condition was a lot worst as a human. She looked like a walking skeleton with blood pouring out of all crevasses. Her eyes were misty still and slashes littered her face from chin to hair line. On her arms, similar slashes were as deep as the bone causing them to be rendered useless, the same for her legs. This is the reason for her collapsing as soon as she had changed back.

Autumn cried out as her face connected with the ground with a very strong impact. Both males rushed forward and started to calmed the shaking human, liking all of the blood off of her body.

Five days passed very slowly for Autumn, everyday all she saw was pitch black so she could not even do any activities to pass the time, all she could do is sit there and try her best to look pretty, but with her recent loos she bets even that wont work.

When the time came, Autumn nearly cried with joy. They ordered her to sit and to not move whatever the situation. As Autumn continues to 'look' around he suddenly sensed some extreme magic and clenched her eyes in anticipation to what was about to occur.