Chapter 1- A New Quest.

Chapter 1

PERCY'S POV

"Percy! Percy!!!"
"What's wrong Wise Girl?"
"Chiron's called a counsellors meeting for the seven, Thalia, Nico, Will, Reyna, Clarisse, Katie, Chris and the Stolls."
"Ughgh"
"Race you there!"
I was up and running before she finished her sentence I was 3/4 of the way there before I realised I was only wearing sweatpants! Oops!! I really wanted to win so I kept going. I burst in to see everyone sitting around the ping pong table, they turned to stare, Annabeth came in behind me laughing her head off. Everyone burst out laughing at my expression, Leo accidentally set him self on fire and I had to douse him to save his chair. Chiron came in and even he couldn't help but smirk at us.
"Children, sit down I have something to tell you." He said
I sat in my chair next to Annabeth, and waited for him to start.
"Thousands of years ago Lady Hecate blessed some mortals with the power of magic for helping her, these mortal's children and their children have the same power," he held up his hand to stop us from interrupting, "they can perform magic with the help of wands."
"Are you telling us there are WIZARDS??" I said
"Of course he is Seaweed Brain, but aren't they meant to be myths" Leo exclaimed
"Hey! Only Annabeth can call me Seaweed Brain, and what are we if not myths dumbass?" I retorted.
"Yes Children there are wizards, there is school in England that I would like you all to go to, they have just come out of a war, of course nothing like either of ours but still big for them. I want you to go to Hogwarts..."
"Hogwarts like Pig Pimples?"
"Hahahahahah! That's so funny!"
We all laughed until Chiron stamped his hoof to get our attention.
"As I was staying I want you to go... there... to make allies in case there is another war, you will all be transported to a pub called the leaky cauldron where Hecate will meet you."
"When are we going?" My beautiful Wise Girl asked
"You have twenty minutes to pack, off you go!"

Time skip to after packed

ANNABETH'S POV

After I had packed my stuff and Percy's we lugged our stuff to the top of half blood hill to meet Chiron. Once everyone had arrived Chiron said goodbye and we felt like we were being sucked into a vacuum. When I got to the other side I opened my eyes and saw a dirty bar. Everyone looked pretty dizzy, I grabbed on to Percy for balance.
"Hello Lady Hecate"
Everyone bowed,
"Hello children, my son here," she pointed to the short bald man behind the bar, "Will show you how to get to Diagon Alley which is where you will buy the things you will need such as a wand and take you to your rooms where you can read this," she handed us a folder "Which will tell you all you need to know about the wizarding world. Goodbye young demigods."